Official response poll to the Off-topic section debate

because the memes and unprofessionalism can lead people AWAY from flowlab, so it’s better for people that use it more and people that grazer can ensure will stay on flowlab no matter what situation most likely get to use the otc. It makes sense in terms of marketing and the such. I’m not against memes or anything, but I support the idea of raising the costs of the otc for marketing and business reasons.

1 Like

The problem is, the majority of users on here are minors, and at least half of active users are on the otc, so that doesn’t exactly check out.

1 Like

But the smaller percent of users, teachers and businesses; Grazer has to leave good impressions on those because it can lead to a larger community.

3 Likes

That is true, but all users can do that, and I really doubt that one break room will make teachers go “Ew! Filthy casuals.”

1 Like

You’d be surprised…

1 Like

Then change its name to “The Break Room” so everyone will know that there is one break room and everything else is off-topic.

1 Like

A break room is for off topic things boi…

2 Likes

Break room is more professional than otc…

1 Like

I don’t want a break room to be proffesional, that’s the whole point.

2 Likes

Nobody is making it professional, the name should be professional though… so people who don’t want to see it can have a better understanding of what’s there.

1 Like

What’s there is an off topic conversational community. If people get enraged because I use slightly different nomenclature, I believe that’s their problem, since they clearly know what I mean.

2 Likes

No, it’s grazer’s problem now since you just got someone mad and embarrassed that they even used the program. Why do you have to argue, the title of a topic shouldn’t matter too much to you. I’m done speaking and I hope you are too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh and also @Mhx_Air could you let me edit the description? It’s been edited so many times that it’s outdated and provocative.

2 Likes

grazer has solved the issue with the latest forum organization update. This topic is now closed. Thank you all for your feedback.