Oh wow baron worked on a game for school wow how cool PLAY IT PLAY MY GAME

To everyone who hasn’t played yet:

2 Likes

I forgot to download it and i just did, let’s see how it is

ok bruh pls make hte ingredients clear

wdym by that
clear as in what they are? we’re planning to add sound cues and such to make the recipes clear, and maybe a mechanic where once you figure out the recipe, the full recipe is revealed and clearly written
maybe you mean smth else, feel free to get specific

1 Like

exactly that, i litteraly do it based on the lecturn i tried every combination but turned into dust. I have 2 no no’s and 1 yes yes

which recipe are you having trouble with?
could be that you didn’t read that the first potion you’re supposed to do uses fewer ingredients, or maybe you are following the incorrect recipe?

1 Like

Strawberry and the Singer Frogger

I followed how many ingredients and also how you make it

so the second and third days. are you annoyed at the riddle being too difficult?

1 Like

yes i am very annoyed :frowning:

I tried using Eyeball + Mandrake + Stardust for the magic growth

the correct recipe would be eyeball, magic bean and black hole which makes rational sense, you probably just got confused. also the temperature of your fire matters.

I also tried but for me everything confusing. ples mek resipes cler

the point of them is that you’re supposed to figure out the riddles, or it would be too simple. We’ll be working on ways to make the player understand more clearly what each ingredient is, but I believe the recipes themselves aren’t too difficult. yes there’s room for people to make mistakes, but it would be too easy if we said “use an ingredient that rhymes with schmentacle” or something too easy.

maybe…uh… maybe get good? perhaps? lmao

By the way what does it mean by, “get hints from the customer”

if you talk to the customer, they might give you advice. also, if you bring an ingredient to the customer, they’ll comment on what it is, maybe indicating you what it does.

Oh i tried talking to the customer with the blood of satan trying to give it to them.

idk what you’re talking about, sorry

as the eyeball thats what i meant i tried giving it an eyeball

guys guys so uh my team took our game to a contest and we won (: so I’m an official award-winning pixel artist and gamedev!
I’m resurfacing this to encourage you to try it out if you haven’t already! and if you have, well, we made it a lot better (:<
it’s really fun I promise ;-; we literally won an award for it

we got to present it at an expo and everything (:

4 Likes