Ok i found this bug and i dont like it

so there is this bug where when the off switch gets deactivated for some reason the input still comes through and then its a total mess idk why pls fix this grazer

1 Like

That happens to me all the time. When I go to view my game through the editor it’s hard to tell what goes on because the switch either reads off when it’s on or vice versa.

so i should put it to “on” when its supposed to go off and “off” when its supposed to go on?

ok nvm its when its off it always stays off and when its on it always stays on grazer can you fix this bug

Yeah this is sometimes a copy-paste bug where u paste it and it reads as on, or you test the game in-editor and after playing it reads as on.

Tbh I’m not sure. I was just saying I have the issue as well and I have no clue how to fix it, lol.

1 Like

@grazer can you fix this?

1 Like

It’s just a visual thing, doesn’t actually affect the code.
If you can reproduce this consistently, it would be easier to track how to fix this.

2 Likes

i had to put the on/off switches in a different object but hey it works

1 Like

Hey @Cuts_ups, like @JR01 said - the logic is working properly, but this is an annoying visual glitch with the light an icon display. If you can remember the steps that caused it, that would be super helpful for getting it fixed :slight_smile:

2 Likes