Ok, I'm back - with a new feature preview: Online Multiplayer

@grazer the same happens to chromebook except Ive narrowed it down to the fact that flash isnt automatically starting up.

@CrimsonBlackGames - if you can see the editor, then Flash is running. Otherwise you just get a white screen that says “Requires Flash”.

Yeah apparently the editor wasnt actually there, I just couldnt click anything

can you post a screenshot?

@grazer its definitely flash not starting

Cant right now, at school using a chromebook. Had a tiny bit of free time.

4323FC57-F615-4BA9-AABB-C724837DE02B

@grazer got it

@grazer Do you read messages or is your inbox here flooded? I sent you a PM about a ton of FlowLab bugs I found that could be related to multiplayer or maybe I just happened to discover them after the update came out. I didnt actually account if you had a clean inbox or not. But FlowLab is becoming increasingly more difficult to use with these bugs, I dont know why Im the only one experiencing this. I didnt want to bother you with this but at this point its hard to do anything and I dont know if its something Im doing wrong or if its FlowLab.

Yo Grazer i think I need you to check some logic for me.

In the main menu, choose change gamemode and go to multiplayer.

That screen should assign you a color based off of how many players there are. Then sends you to the lobby. Colors are then displayed to tell the difference between players.

However colors are not displayed correctly.

Can you go through my logic and sort this out? Im not sure Ive completely learned the new behaviors

Yo @grazer, will puffin be able to use flowlab again? Im stuck in purgatory, and have no mediums to work on.

21F16055-877C-4A5E-BD1D-74D630D5C608

80F9CC3F-64D7-4A30-8CDB-D2AB6C6DBC28

Hey, sorry @CrimsonBlackGames - I downloaded the Puffin browser, and I can reproduce the issue. It looks like maybe some sort of Javascript problem, but I have no idea how to view JS errors in this thing. Once I figure that out I can get it fixed. It may require me making a special build or something .

@PixelStudios - I responded to your direct message.

@grazer I’ve responded

Holy Cow! I didn’t even notice this post until I just went browsing through behaviors, this IS amazing!

Destroyed player objects still show

My post has been ignored completely :frowning:

Would this be a good idea to use to make a .io game perhaps?

Probably