Okay grazer, you need to fix this

Google it XD

I’m afraid to

It’s a personality type chart

@GrimProductionZ what about me? I don’t remember to agreeing to anything. Also that kinda sucks @meburningslime, is there a reason you can’t get on your computer and work on your games, or…

I’m also on an iPad with bluetooth keyboard and I don’t seem to be having any problems, is it the screen not configuring to the website and keeps making the screen too enlarged (this happens on my phone). I’m terribly sorry if you already said this but since you and @GrimProductionZ made like 30 messages in under 20 minutes I didn’t have the time to read over everything. I might need a recap and I might be able to help. (Not a computer wiz or anything, but I know minor knowledge)

You basically know everything lol, at least of what is useful XD
So I can’t because all of my family’s computers are being used whenever I can do FlowLab.

@meburningslime so your family only has a limited number of computers in which are in constant use when you want to work on flowlab? I think you might want to set up some sort of time system if you want to all share the computers, lol. That kinda sucks though cause you might need to save up for a laptop. (That’s what I did) and I can use it anytime I need to. Although if you are going through a state in which money is a problem or you have no source of income then I can’t really blame you cause I pretty much live off of allowance lol.

So what exactly happens when you try to work on stuff on the ipad, does the screen not fit the ipad (Like what I said earlier) or its just unable to load the game in or…

I just use my school chromebook lmao

No, I’m saving up, I just want to buy a good computer since I do CAD and other 3D modeling projects.

@spencertheball same

@GGSTUDIOS Do you happen to be reading this during school time? I am

@spencertheball yeah

Lawd this is a lot, Imma just drop this here. :wave:t2:

3 Likes

We have solved that, we’re kind of just using this as chat now.

I am hoping @grazer sees this so he can maybe add a temporary fix.

can someone catch me up here? I don’t want to read all the comments lol

@Ramshacklegamestudios so basically meburningslime was having issues with mobile Flowlab, but since he talked about it rather aggressively, people called him out for it. Then there was this back and forth about whether or not Pixel Pizza and Tinker Smith had overdone their part of calling him out. We all came to the conclusion that we just need to wait and see if grazer is going to allow mobile support for Flowlab.

1 Like

I didnt intend to imply anger, I was frustrated so I used capitilizations to show emphasis

1 Like

Ah, alright. Although you could use bold or italics instead, since capital letters can give others the impression that you are angry and yelling, even if that is not what you are doing.

2 Likes

ok lol

A lot of comments for something as simple as that

Yeah, it really is. but hey we are still here, yes?