How do i put text on the screen before playing and as soon as they start playing it goes away? please help
- Create an object (it can be off screen if you want) and add a “Label” behavior to it
- Set the label to the text you would like to display
- Add a trigger (timer maybe?) connected to a “Destroy” behavior - the text will go away when the object is destroyed.
make a game for that pl.s.
- Create an object then name it anything you want
- add collision to your player then connect it on the label
but can you like make it appear when you get a weapon like a label like shotgun appers when you get the gun
Guys this is from 2014, please stop commenting the original poster is already gone.