Once and Always activation bug

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!! My game is bugging again! This is getting serious; I won’t be able to release the game unless this Always starts acting like one.

1 Like

I really really doubt Always isn’t working, can you link the game and I’ll take a look?

1 Like

I’ll PM you, you’ll be the first to play it.

Tell me where this is happening, I’ll look into it later. I’m on vacation rn, so it will have to be in 2 days

1 Like

Ok, if CA can’t fix it, I’ll PM you, but I’m trying to keep it a secret until it’s release, so I can’t just post likes wherever.

1 Like

Um you already gave me the link lol

1 Like

Are you saying this code just isn’t running? It’s works perfectly fine for me, so is there something I have to do beforehand?

1 Like

Thanks for solving my problem CA.

Whoops.

That’s strange, it doesn’t seem to activate for me.
The Bundle is supposed to send you in the same exact position you were in before you switched to the settings level. It needs to always check the player’s pos but the Always behavior doesn’t even activate.

All the behaviors are activating for me. The only issue I’m seeing is that the “Settings” global is being set to 0 before it outputs for some reason.
Adding some sort of delay before the number setting it to 0 will probably fix this, but that part with the phantom output from the Number is probably a bug, Once and Always seem to be working perfectly working fine.

2 Likes