Once upon equinestria: Arcodes journey. A post apocalyptic platformer RPG

THAT is a very good idea. Bad thing is I suck at animations, but I will probably still do that.

What OS do you have?

If its windows, i recommend getting paint.net
its totally free, and its what i used to make my starblast sprites

I’ll see if it works for me then. I do have windows

New update!
Added some of “the missle stages” introducing
Blue magic
Turrets
Breakable crates that are also affected by gravity
And mines
It also shows and implies what the rebellion is doing in the fight against malware, and a terrible secret of maginations creation
The band of levels is not done, nor is the stage before. I need to do dialouge and decor for the previous and current stages. The current stages are not done, and will serve as a good chunk of gameplay. The difficulty was lowered in the presents of the new weapons.
Enjoy!

The origional Arcodes journey picture

No update just a picture I drew about a year ago about the first version of the game, back when it was Artstash and Arcode. It holds little cannon (Malware would never leave his bases at that point!) but is still fun. It also has the original design for Malware, previously Un-named, and was my first concept art. Held at the winter arts festival 2015

All levels are connected now!

finished the main missile stages, tell me if you can last 2 minutes with the dark one!

I added some new dialogue, now I need to redo the last stages to fit the big decision. Play now to fight the dark one early, it is only temporary

Its been a month!!?!?!?! wow. tooooooo long
anyway, I added the other missile ending, a cut scene, and a new stage in the second act.
Enjoy!

10 days… slightly better, and new stuff! Added radiation, but no real effects of it yet, but will soon. Added a new level. created new character for the next chapter: Escape from Mageination

fixed a few bugs
12/30/16 edit: connected levels

gotta love that story mode

:slight_smile: thanks!

Sorry it’s been so long, friends. I have not been updating because I did not really feel like it honestly. I have been creating new parts over time though. But anyway. Four or so new levels, new mechanics, tons of new graphics and fixes, and some various improvements, have fun!

New, better intro! Yay! I will work a bit more. expect to see an edit soon!

“Expect to see an edit soon!” yeah, two months has past and no edits…
Anyway, schools been a pain but I did connect all possible levels, fixed up some stuff, and I will now start working on some different routes.
sorry for these long waits, I’ve honestly had very little motivation and I’ve been working on other projects as well.
Anyway, sorry to anyone who wanted more stuff in a timely bases, but hopefully with some new scheduling for myself I will be more productive than the past two months
Thanks, Stroligy Games

Cool, I’m not into MLP tho…
Good gameplay tho

testing at schools been a !@#$%, so not much got done. Anyway… I am continuing work on the alt. route. We got… a hallway! right, right. What else? Uhhhhhhhhhh… We got a main room where you meet malware! his true form revealed, ain’t that nice. It has a bunch of new textures aaaaaaaaand that’s all I got here. Thanks for reading. Tell me what you think, bye!

I’ve done my statewide assessments. Lol