Orientation lock not working on mobile

When I build my game to android I set the orientation lock to portrait, but it still turns sideways when I turn my phone and totally messing the game up. Is there a way to fix this?

(or maybe this is a bug and should be moved to bug reports)

2 Likes

Hey @Trigger2004 - this sounds like a bug, can you send me a link to the android app that is misbehaving? You can DM it to me if you don;t want it public yet.

1 Like

Sure

1 Like

Hey @Trigger2004 - I just took a look and the game was exported with the orientation set to “auto”. Is it possible that you mis-clicked the button, or accidentally submitted the form twice or something?

Can you export again when you get a chance and double check the orientation setting to see if that resolves the issue?

3 Likes

I’ve been working on testing ads so I have been exporting mutlitple times and it was faster to just do it with the default settings. I will export again right now and check though.

2 Likes

I just exported and reinstalled and it seems to be having the same issue. Would it matter if the app had been installed on my device before?

@grazer have you had a chance to look into this issue at all? I’m wanting to release my game but was hoping I could figure out what was wrong prior to publishing

1 Like

Hey, this is fixed. I re-exported your app already as well. Sorry for the delay, and let me know if you run into any more export hassles.

1 Like

Seems to be working for me! Thank you!

1 Like