Backup OTC of Destiny

Minions for the win Minions gonna Rise Gru and better than Morb!

1 Like

Go watch it amazing movie, fantastic film, etc. Also discussed on Flowlabā€™s Question of the Day.

1 Like

Here are some suits if you wanna be a gentleminion:
Menā€™s Suits | Custom Made To Measure Suits | INDOCHINO (aw.ds,bing,cpc,E-Comm-CA-Generic,2e4844db180314ce80bd2609c4ff1b9e,best place to buy suit,Suits - Best Place)
Menā€™s Suits | Explore our New Arrivals | ZARA Canada
Menā€™s Suits - Blazers, Vests & Pants - Shop Online | RW&CO. Canada (rw-co.com)
Menā€™s Suits - New Low Prices | Menā€™s Wearhouse (menswearhouse.com)

1 Like

I just want to go ahead and say that we really donā€™t need two off topic channels running at the same time. It almost seems like this one is used for personal gain instead of a public chat.

I would just stick to having the posts be on the original ofc and when it gets closed from someone spamming flags immaturely then you can post on this one until it gets unlocked. Which was the main purpose, but I donā€™t think we all need the extra notifications on a backup discussion where the original is just fine.

3 Likes

lol

3 Likes

guys still minions?
edit: nope

4 Likes

Does Walter break bad?

3 Likes

Gaisorg_HD Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger aka Void Knight Power Rangers Dino Fury

3 Likes

After rereading Baronā€™s post several months later without any context, I got his sarcasm immediately. I just had to get more jaded to understand.

4 Likes

Yay!!! Your brain is develloping, YIPPEE!!!

1 Like

Hello sir do you watch Power Rangers

4 Likes

I did, like 8 years ago when I was 13 or smth

2 Likes

I think you might wanna try Super Sentai then, itā€™s the better version

1 Like

I donā€™t watch kids tv shows

Kamen Rider :+1:

1 Like

Youā€™re a chicken

1 Like

There a few shows Iā€™ll probably watch, but a lot of the kids shows these days are horrible.
Thereā€™s a reason the new generation is brain dead.

5 Likes

Saul Goodman acquiring europe
Apparently he counts as a valuable recourse

4 Likes

Cocomelon is confirme to cause :brain: = :skull:

Super Sentai, We Bare Bears, Spongebob Squarepants, etc.

4 Likes

Spongebob is alright, but the later seasons and even the new Patrick show is pretty bad.

4 Likes