Backup OTC of Destiny

ok so, a while ago @hihilogic said that thinkng about pinepples help with stress about vaccine, i just had my second one, and fet like i was going to pass out and got dizzy n stuff

i thought about pineapples

everything almost instantly got better no joke :smiley:

5 Likes

5co7sw

7YIh44e

5 Likes

Sick :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

are there any problems?

1 Like

Dizziness because it’s not safe…

tenor (9)

Seriously… you’re being so immature.

The vaccine is 100% helpful and you’ll get dizziness from any other vaccine too…

The fact you tell us to stay away from politics and opinions and then call a vaccine unsafe? You’re only starting up a riot, just stop. If you want us to stay away from talking about something (totally safe) then don’t talk about it yourself. It’s so immature to the point I feel as if I’m lecturing my younger siblings.

3 Likes

You also brought it up, and I confirmed that the death rate (0.1%) of the vaccine is more than the covid death rate (0.097%).

I brought it up due to being sick of you trying to “avoid political topics”.

Yea, Considering @Autumnwind_cat just got her shot, And is nervous about it, I think she’d rather not know the death rate yknow, Especially after she had a bad experience with it almost passing out. Im not trying to be rude, just, try to be sencitive about this kinda thing, ok?

5 Likes

also for the record I got both shots and felt great after about a week after both. I dont think this should be an opinion based matter, As the vaccine has proven to work.

2 Likes

That’s a fair request, but it’s proven to work by the people who wouldn’t say it won’t work. I don’t trust that.

1 Like

And the same thing goes for people who say it won’t work… The people who won’t say it works are the people who say it doesn’t work… It’s a biased opinion BIG TIME, heavily influenced by the media. I’m just trusting the people who study it, and getting it so the COVID mess can end. Why would you want it to last longer?

3 Likes

But what ever happened to the flu?
It’s either you got corona or not…

3 Likes

And they also lose their job if they say it doesn’t work, you can’t trust that.

2 Likes

But the real question is, what happened to all of that toilet paper?

Were people holding it in for a few years waiting for the pandemic to start or what?

6 Likes

You’re right, I’m right.

We have different opinions on the topic. Let’s all just agree that anything COVID related is against OTC rules, it’d prevent many fights.

We should make an OTC guidelines lol. Just things that prevent fights.

2 Likes

covid-19 is a virus and it has a vaccine which some people trust and others dont
in the us there is the pfizer vaccine which is the only American one I know about
covid-19 was discovered on new years eve in wuhan,china
The “19” in covid-19 means “2019” because it was discovered in 2019
some people blame a guy eating a bat and others think differently

5 Likes

I heard is was a virus that was kept in a lab for who knows what, and one of their careless workers ended up getting infected with it and passed it on to other people. Then again I could be wrong, that’s just what I heard.

2 Likes

China is also having a population crisis with too many people and having a virus that can kill people like the flu but more contagious would stand to reason that it could have also been released on purpose.

I smell a conspiracy.

3 Likes