Backup OTC of Destiny

No lol it’s AI generated anime illustrations that are there for literally no reason and are a canonical part of Gamougg lore

1 Like

Speaking of Gamougg, try Gamougg 3 (especially the Nether levels) with DOOM music. It’s awesome. The whole game just hits different.

1 Like

Exactly. I feel so bad because this is one of my favorite series and one of the best, in my opinion. Especially with the new Steel Wool collab!

2 Likes

Death threats and violence are always uncalled for, no matter what position you’re arguing for. I understand boycotts if a company is using their money to support a cause you don’t agree with, but in the case of individuals… nobody should be harassed or lose a job over their personal beliefs.

I understand this can be tricky territory when it comes to some subjects… like when company policies contradict personal beliefs, or when people protesting starts to infringe on other peoples rights to peace and quiet, etc. But when it comes to individuals doing private stuff on their own property in their own time, as long as it’s all legal, it shouldn’t be anybody else’s business. Someone can worship Zeus for all I care, and sacrifice goats to him in their basement, as long as they purchased their own goats and sacrificing goats is legal in that area. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Whaddup my brothers???
This is my last day with my school computer, so I’ll be gone for a while :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Gotta make your last day count.
Also idk if your school does it, but mine actually sold the computers to the students so I actually own mine now. If you have about 1-200 extra moneys then you could ask to purchase one.

5 Likes

5d83uq

Kidding. I know it’s not your fault, hardware is expensive. I just find it kind of amazing how many people on here are so great when it comes to using computers, yet many of you don’t even own one…

Y’all need like a GoFundMe or something.

I’d make a donation to the cause myself, if not on the verge myself of having to sell my own computer and blood plasma just to pay my bills. :grin:

6 Likes

Nah, my school account is basically linked to a huge network they put in the system. All I need is my computer in highschool, then I’m all loaded. Actually, I got grounded from electronics, so I can have my regular computer at the beginning of next month, which is my birthday :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Oh okay.
At first I bought that your school computer was all you had, but that’s pretty cool you got your own.
Hopefully you can participate in the flowjam if grazer is doing it this summer.

3 Likes

@Baconcat008
A custom level I made for Click & Drag: The Game.

5 Likes

That game by @Baconcat008 is truly dope :grin:
So fun and intuitive!!!

5 Likes

New video!

1 Like

Ooh that looks cool, Im gonna try to make a remastered version for it, do you mind if I use your level?

3 Likes

Thank you! That means a lot!

1 Like

No, I don’t mind.

2 Likes

Awesome! (actually this has inspired me to work on it right now so I will)

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/0J2QdDbelmY
https://youtu.be/48u1oGRZhQc

Which one is better?
  • Seven Nation Army
  • Glitch Mob Remix

0 voters

I second this. Awesome game!

It had me yelling at my mouse though when it didn’t drop the object after unclicking. Might be time to replace my mouse. :grin:

1 Like

espresso depresso

1 Like

I might as well be the only one who thinks this is funny, lol.

2 Likes