Out Of Mind - Summer Flowjam 2022

Here is my Flowjam game, “Out of Mind”. If you would like to play or rate it in the Flowjam, it would mean a lot to me : )

Feel free to report any bugs, suggestions, or just comment to let me know you enjoyed it! The fact that others might be enjoying it really makes it all worthwhile.

outofmindtitle

Good luck, and happy jamming! :smiley: @grazer

2 Likes

I apologize for the white outer color in the photo.

1 Like

i wonder what this project is gonna be about! really exited to see all the creative games :smiley:

3 Likes

*excited (placing 20 letters)

1 Like

This entrance of the Flowjam has been cancelled, due to some private circumstances. I had some fun making it, but everything dies in the end.

Pings

@grazer
@John_Shrekinson
@Cuts_ups

1 Like

As so, i will give the link of the game. Flowlab Game Creator - Out Of Mind

2 Likes

This is extremely good so far. Is the development cancelled, or just it’s submission to the Flowjam?

Well, development and submission has been cancelled due to some certain events. Long story short, development and the submission has been cancelled.

1 Like

Understandable but
Angai313 Spongebob Sad GIF - Angai313 Spongebob Sad Spongebob Crying GIFs
Also a wise Flowlab user once said that “you should never delete anything because you might need to reference it later”. This was likely a reference to Flowlab games.

1 Like

The game is still up…

1 Like

Poggers.

Who says Poggers anymore in 2022.

⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣀⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣴⣿⣿⠿⣫⣥⣄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠄⠄⠄⠾⢿⢟⣵⣾⣿⡿⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣰⡿⣀⣤⣴⣾⣿⡇⠙⠛⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣴⣿⣿⠿⠛⠉⢩⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣀⣀⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠛⠉⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣼⡿⣫⣾⠆⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⠇⠄⠄⠄⣠⣎⣠⣴⣶⠎⠛⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠟⠛⠋⠄⠄⢀⣼⣿⠿⠛⣿⡟⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠛⠉⠉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠘⠉⠄⠄⢸⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣼⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠋⠉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄

Exactly what are those figures jumping?

Those aren’t jumping figures, they’re the Japanese letters that mean “menacing”. The use of those stylized letters was popularized by the anime and manga series JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. Please do not go off-topic any further.

You are the one who got off topic…

2 Likes

I think he means lets stop here now

1 Like

This topic was last posted 6 months ago.

2 Likes

Uh oops thought it said 2023…

2 Likes

Do you view the discussions by latest or by the individual categories?

I usually view by the latest which can be selected in the settings to your default home page so everytime you reload the page or leave a discussion, or automatically puts you in the latest so you don’t accidentally come across a discussion from 1976, lol.

2 Likes