Overma Announcments!

Wait am I a part of the team? Which games will we be working on as a team? Is Dark Defense one of them?

1 Like

yes! but you arenā€™t apart of team A which is the main team

Ok, now Iā€™m confused. Can you explain thisā€¦ dev team systematical hierarchy to me please?

ok so basically there is a main team that is basically the star branch of Overma Team and then thereā€™s Team B which is the side branch which helps the main branch if needed!
but you also get credit for helping make the game.

So @_GAMOOG it is the same as team a but you donā€™t do completely everything you basically just give us a bunch of ideas kinda! iā€™m sure @GameMaster107 could explain it better

Ok, I have some ideas. Almost all the colors in Dark Defense are dull and relatively boring because whoever designed the sprites used only the colors on the bottom row in the sprite editor (no offense, great sprites otherwise). If I or someone else is allowed to, may someone change the colors and make them brighter? (this does not mean that brighter is always better.) I also suggest a new name for the game; while Dark Defense is good, it might seem uninspired. Consider Shadow Defense or Nightmare Defense (Iā€™m just spitballing here, donā€™t take this particular idea seriously). I also could make a cool background image for the gameā€™s page because I too, have an indie plan, as well as experience designing backgrounds for my other games. If this is the first game in the series, there shouldnā€™t be a 1 in the title. These are just suggestions.

1 Like

Daily Newsletter

Well Dark Defence is going goodā€¦ we will be working hard the next few daysā€¦ we will be working on upgrades, and might not be able to do much, but this means that the Overma Game Jam might not continue for a couple daysā€¦ although this news might be good for you if you are running out of time. Please tell us about all bugs that are occurring, and we will try to answer and fix. We are not sure if updates are going to be frequentā€¦ So please be patient. This is most likely to start tomorrow. Thanks so much!
-Overma

Dark Defense Game

1 Like

Announcment!

Game: Dark Defence

Realeasing New Game Feature!
We know you do not know about this, but we decided to make it pubicā€¦ Overma has a code running to check on the gameā€¦ if you want to use the code, do the followingā€¦
(The code may be changed laterā€¦)

• Press on the keyboard ā€œTā€ and a enter code sign will pop up. Use the code, OGDDā€¦
  • Then it comes up!

Remember!

(Please remeber that the code might be changed laterā€¦ and since the round is unlimited, the 101 true / 101 FALSE code is not in.)

man this was a long time ago i just came back to flowlab todayā€¦ IM BAAAACK!

3 Likes

Iā€™m guessing your @GameMaster107? If so welcome back! If notā€¦welcome back!

1 Like

Oh, after reading the thread I take it back. But welcome back anyways @BroBro2!

2 Likes

wassup i was on overmagames like 6 months ago when the team first started

3 Likes

Pog! Welcome back! I used to be called GAMOOG.

2 Likes

i remember you lol!!!..

2 Likes

I remember you too! whereā€™s @GameMaster107 btw I havenā€™t seen him in a really long time?

2 Likes

idk mhmmm i thought outta everyone he would still be here

1 Like

No, I havenā€™t seen them in a while. Maybe they took a break, or completely left flowlab. Either way I wish the best of luck

2 Likes