🎼 Parse-O-Rhythm - Update B!

Twas the case in universal crumble and the novavis too. I found that displaying some secret text in the splash screen removed the error from happening. But I forgor to add it to the splash screen to this game.

Now that the april fools joke is gone, you can open the game, and the pre-screen will have text displayed. Bc of that, text won’t display when it shouldn’t in the main menu now

3 Likes

The menu seems to be working fine now! No random text.

As I played through the second level again, a random lag spike hit me, and I lost a block. I do not know why this happened.

the game is good but some of the glitches are too close together, the levels are too long for the difficulty they’re supposed to be and you loose so much more points than you gain which makes the game less fun

1 Like

I’m pretty sure this is all part of the plan!

One can’t just pop in and expect to ace every level. You have to practice. I’ve been playing the game almost every day since it came out during the Flowjam, and I haven’t aced any levels but the first one.

It will take a long time, but people have aced every level before. It takes patience and skill.

3 Likes

two. just two away from S.

1 Like

Yep, @JUSTPLAINOP said it perfectly - it’s not meant to be easy! That’s why there are slower and faster levels in the game. And practicing is a lot of fun by the way!

3 Likes