Peng Hang (Penguin Hangout)

I know i wanted to make a cartoony style game with that pallete but it doesnt look that good so im going to change it prob :confused: also i started making it like 4 hours ago

1 Like

this is my best game yet in my opinion :smiley: i have created a devlog: Playground Devlog

1 Like

man, just donā€™t make the game

:skull: dont discourage beginners

1 Like

:skull:donā€™t make fangames of peopleā€™s games without permission

More like always ask for permission before directly ripping assets from other peopleā€™s games for your own fangame. You made a fangame of Gamougg without permission, yet you didnā€™t take any assets and you did ask first.

Unless its a soulless corporation like Nintendo, screw them.

2 Likes

I dunno, Iā€™ve made a big mess, people on the forums clearly dislike me, iā€™m going on a long hiatus from the forums, Iā€™ll be posting TGX updates, but the forums are proving to be bad for my mental health, i feel so much jealousy from looking at how many compliments otherā€™s games are getting getting and how active their topics are, i donā€™t like being a jealous loser.

1 Like

This is a common problem with public Forums and Social Media. If you think the Flowlab Forums are messing with your mental health, you should leave.

Iā€™m pretty sure that being jealous is a thing done on purpose. You donā€™t have to be jealous. Also, unpopular topics have nothing to do with losing.

Also are you 117JOJO?

3 Likes

oh never mind i looked at the description

3 Likes

He is lol

i know im saying i looked at the description and saw he was jojo

4 Likes

FREE YELLOW PENGUIN PFP!
img_asset_16810176

4 Likes

Did you say freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

yes take it if you want

1 Like

Screenshot from 2023-05-30 08-06-07
LETS GO!

1 Like

You could probably make a KaptainChris version of the penguin. In fact, Iā€™ll do it right now

2 Likes

It was a joke, but if you still want to do it then it is fine. (Could I edit it after if I want)?

2 Likes

collection of free pengs (done in 5 mins)
img_asset_16810176 (9)
img_asset_16810176 (8)
img_asset_16810176 (7)
img_asset_16810176 (6)
img_asset_16810176 (5)
img_asset_16810176 (4)
img_asset_16810176 (2)
img_asset_16810176 (1)
img_asset_16810176

4 Likes

Yeah sure

Large first, small second.

pixil-frame-0 (1)

Also guys I made an editable template with fixed colors and resolution. Spent hours perfecting it. It is a PIXIL file (for Pixilart.com) and I will send it on Discord later.

4 Likes