Peng Hang (Penguin Hangout)

so damanding

1 Like

You better have told her that PUBG is the original. Don’t let your sister believe in a lie.

3 Likes

I did that was the aftermath

3 Likes

Actions speak louder than words. If you have one of the newest consoles like PS5 or Xbox Series X (not to be mistaken with Xbox One X), then you can easily switch games without loading screens and always play PUBG in front of your sister as an anti-Fortnite flex. If you are the older sibling, it is up to you to show your sister the right way, and that means letting her know the truth about PUBG and Fortnite.

Click these dropdowns below to reveal the steps to tell your sister the truth:

Better steps

When trying to convince someone of a different perspective, it’s important to approach the conversation with patience, understanding, and respect. Here are some steps you can take to help your friend’s sister understand the correct order of release and the influence between Fortnite and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG):

1. Gather accurate information: Make sure you have the correct facts and dates about the release of both games. In this case, it is correct that PUBG was released before Fortnite.

2. Establish common ground: Find common interests or points of agreement with your friend’s sister to create a positive atmosphere for discussion. This will help her be more open to listening to your perspective.

3. Choose the right time and place: Pick a suitable moment when you can have a calm and focused conversation. Avoid confrontational situations or places with distractions.

4. Start with curiosity and empathy: Begin by asking her questions to understand her viewpoint and reasoning. This shows that you respect her opinion and are genuinely interested in her perspective.

5. Present factual evidence: Once you have established a respectful dialogue, share the accurate information you gathered about the release dates of the games. Provide credible sources, such as articles or official announcements, to support your claims.

6. Discuss the concept of influence: Explain how games often inspire one another and that game developers often take inspiration from successful titles. Point out that Fortnite, while introducing its own unique elements, was influenced by the success and popularity of PUBG.

7. Highlight the differences: Illustrate the distinctions between Fortnite and PUBG in terms of gameplay, visual style, and mechanics. Emphasize the fact that Fortnite introduced building mechanics, which set it apart from PUBG’s more realistic, military-focused gameplay.

8. Encourage independent research: Suggest that she look into the topic further on her own, encouraging her to explore different perspectives and sources of information. This way, she can come to her own conclusion based on a broader understanding.

9. Stay respectful and open-minded: Throughout the conversation, maintain a respectful and non-confrontational tone. Remember that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and your goal is to provide information, not to force her to change her mind.

10. Accept differing viewpoints: Ultimately, you may not be able to change someone’s opinion entirely. It’s important to respect her perspective, even if she doesn’t fully agree with you.

Remember, the goal of this conversation is to foster understanding and promote a healthy exchange of ideas. Be patient, listen actively, and focus on building a bridge of communication rather than winning an argument.

Easy steps

Of course! Here’s a simplified version of the steps:

1. Make sure you have the correct information about when the games were released. PUBG came out before Fortnite.

2. Find something you both agree on or have in common to create a positive atmosphere.

3. Pick a good time to talk when you can both focus without distractions.

4. Ask her questions to understand why she thinks Fortnite came out first. Show that you care about her opinion.

5. Share the facts about the release dates and show her where you found the information.

6. Explain that games often inspire each other, and Fortnite took inspiration from the success of PUBG.

7. Talk about how Fortnite and PUBG are different in terms of how they look and play.

8. Encourage her to look into the topic more by doing her own research.

9. Be polite and open-minded during the conversation. Remember that everyone has their own opinions.

10. Accept that she might not change her mind, and that’s okay. Respect her perspective.

The most important thing is to be patient and respectful while you talk to her. Good luck!

2 Likes

Can I join the penguin squad now?

3 Likes

hmm… fine by me but what do you think @Hong_Jooni_Pooni

2 Likes

also did you draw this if yes can i use it as my background?

1 Like

I didn’t draw it, it’s a wallpaper I found, it’s on wallpapercave.com

2 Likes

ok thx

1 Like

If you want to use it as the background for your personal device, you can because that’s what the website is for

2 Likes

yeah i am my wallpaper used to be mario staring menacingly at you lol

2 Likes

Me looking at my stats:
WAIT IM 3 HEARTS AWAY FROM 600!!! (recived)

Me looking at @John_Shrekinson stats:
oh cmon 20k hearts :heart:

61e5fa6b87a543e24410c341cb00cd0799ae1f60_2_345x193

1 Like

Don’t worry man that’s after 2 years of being a serial post liker

2 Likes

wait @John_Shrekinson has more hearts recived then grazer (not @ him because he prob bussy)
i thought grazer would have like 500k lol

1 Like

grazer uses the forums way less than he uses Discord

2 Likes

i guess this is my 42nd day :expressionless:

1 Like

i dont have discord :frowning: i want it though

1 Like

Just add a smol penguin in the corner and ur officially a peng peng member

2 Likes

In my PFP? you bet.

2 Likes