Persecution

No idea if anyone remebers this game. Finally got it to work again and have been adding in new things, like dialouge and a town (coming soon). Id love to hear what you all think, what the game lacks, what it needs, what you hate about it, what you love about it.

http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/231736

Good job! Remember how you have all of those scrolling objects? I have a rig thats more efficient now… you might like it

Actually, when I recommended flowlab to people, Persecution is the game I link to represent RPGs. It’s the only good top down RPG on flowlab. Welcome back btw, haven’t seen you in a year, but maybe I have and forgot? Good to see you post though.

@“Mhx Ar” Thanks for the welcome back, and wow, I had no Idea. Thank You! I’ve been real busy trying to buy a house and what not. Now that I have free time again, I want to bring Persecution back. It has been a bit over a year, and I honestly can believe the time just went by, but I’m back and looking for lots of feedback!

@CrimsonBlackGames Thanks! And I’d love to take a look at what you’ve designed!

http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/489993

On the overworld in crystals behaviors, I took the idea of your scrolling, but I remade it without the use of all those objects to detect collisions.

Added this forum to Persecutions description, hoping to get more feedback.

@leonknighte did you ever try that rig I showed you?

Dangit I always miss these discussions cuz of school

@CrimsonBlackGames I did. Its pretty great, i tried with persecution though and it just seems to crash, lol. But could just be cause I have a craptop, lol!

I love your game!:slight_smile: Masada!pk1 enjoyed it so much that he created Edgy Expedition, which is very similar to yours. Sadly, his game developed a glitch, so no one can play it.

I have a question. How were you able to make the Dialogue block?

@masada!jh4 just have to be creative. I made it in ms paint. Everything is done from scratch one pixel at a time lol.

@masada!jh4 Just have to be creative, everything was made in ms paint.

Hey @leonknighte - welcome back :slight_smile:

Haven’t seen you around here in a while