Pixel_Game_Jam (:

This is the first Pixel_Game_Jam, sadly there is no prize.

Deadline: Mar 30th

Theme: “Limited Space”, Mobile, and “Expanding”

Submit under this post

Good luck and have fun

6 Likes

I like the theme so I’ll join, but I need to do a ton of stuff this week so hopefully I can get it done in time

2 Likes

Feels like I’ve been super busy this week so I’ve barely been able to get an hour or two in a day so it’s still super super unfinished. (Screenshot needs to be updated, don’t review the game until the deadline)

4 Likes

The deadline has changed due to inconvenience so if you wanna continue you have until Mar 30th :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Today is the due date for games so if you’re participating please submit your games.

5 Likes

there are a few secrets hinting at the sequel of the game if you can find them
mobile controls included but there is a bug where you can’t push boxes with mobile controls
restart levels if you messed up something with “R”
shrinking is only important in levels 2-3
A part 2 is definitely being made!
(there is an option to turn off mobile controls if you’re on PC, press “E” or click the button)

2 Likes

My game is mostly just a demo because I have about 25% done of what I would normally have in this amount of time, so it’s basically just showing off the mechanics of the game. I’ll try to finish more of it when I can today so you can at least have a basic play-through.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s fine just have it done before tomorrow rolls around I’ll open polls in the middle of the day.

4 Likes

A demo should be playable now, it ends when you get into the second room and get the other drone. (Make sure to play it on mobile)

3 Likes

Here’s my game… Flowlab Game Creator - The Leafy Tree. Not complete, it’s in a very bad stage rn :sweat_smile:. I liked working on Bug Hunter instead. But right now, you can chop a tree :grin:! (Yay?)

4 Likes

Poll will close mid day

3 Likes

Tbh all of them idk which to choose XD

2 Likes

ill just vote my fav The Leafy Tree

3 Likes

you cant vote for yourself right? because i didn’t lol :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Did you???

2 Likes

i voted for the hazard project