@pixelpizza wall jump and wall slide example fail?

ok im using pixelpizzas wall jump and wall slide example but it wont let me jump? any fix?

1 Like

Could you send a link to the game?

1 Like
1 Like

@John_Shrekinson

1 Like

You never set any of the Raycast in the bundle…
they are in the “can I wall Jump?” bundle.

4 Likes

what do i set it to?

ok now i can jump but only if im next to the wall jump block

Have you tried altering the values being fed into the impulse block? I know that when I implemented this bundle into my game I had to change those because flowlab does forces by mass or something like that, so a bigger object would take more force to move. If you increase the values of the impulse blocks that should (maybe) allow the character to jump

2 Likes

i dont have any clue what you said but heres the link show me what you mean or if you can fix it

1 Like

wait wait wait i just did something and it works!

1 Like

so basically i just added the run and jump bundle as well and took out the running so there is just the jumping bart and it worked and then when you go to do wall jumps its canceled unless you jump on the wall genius fix

1 Like

Right now I’m on mobile, so I can’t really do a ton to fix it for you, but here’s where I’m talking about

This is in the “jump+coyote time” bundle inside of the “movement [copy]” bundle inside of the player object.
You want to change that number to a higher number (maybe 20 or 25 or something like that). I think that should fix your issue

2 Likes

Oh, nvm I guess, lol. Glad you got it fixed!

2 Likes

its ok thx now back to art design ive went thru 6 floor ideas 2 hours of pointless pixel art! !YAY!

1 Like

This is probably the biggest thing @BroBro2 - if you want it like pixelpizza’s that is

1 Like

Wdym?
Edit: ok i just relized you were going off @JR01

1 Like