Pixel's sprite Game Jam

Hi!
I think I’m gonna host a new game jam but it’s gonna be different. There will be no theme, you just have to use sprites from a sprite sheet that I will create. Once the sprite sheet is created and posted the jam will start!

Will you join??
  • Yeah!
  • Nah
  • Maybe, I’ll have to see the sprite sheet first

0 voters

3 Likes

I’m too busy and want to focus on 1 thing rn, but exited to see what people do.

2 Likes

i’ve seen this done before. do you watch BadGameDev?

1 Like

oo that does sound cute! I can’t take part in it, but I would like to see what the sprite sheet involves! it’d be interesting if the sprite sheet wasn’t a simple basic 2D platformer spritesheet to force people to get creative, but either way it sound neat (:

1 Like

Okay!
Here are the sprites you can use you can crop them change the color or combine two but you cannot create your own sprites. You have till Dec 18th to finish your game and turn it in.

pixil-frame-0 (77)pixil-frame-0 (76)pixil-frame-0 (75)pixil-frame-0 (74)pixil-frame-0 (73)pixil-frame-0 (72)pixil-frame-0 (71)pixil-frame-0 (70)pixil-frame-0 (69)pixil-frame-0 (68)pixil-frame-0 (67)pixil-frame-0 (66)pixil-frame-0 (65)pixil-frame-0 (64)pixil-frame-0 (63)
pixil-frame-0 (62)pixil-frame-0 (61)pixil-frame-0 (60)pixil-frame-0 (59)pixil-frame-0 (58)pixil-frame-0 (57)pixil-frame-0 (56)pixil-frame-0 (55)pixil-frame-0 (54)pixil-frame-0 (53)pixil-frame-0 (52)pixil-frame-0 (51)pixil-frame-0 (78)pixil-frame-0 (80)pixil-frame-0 (79)pixil-frame-0 (83)pixil-frame-0 (82)pixil-frame-0 (81)

People who might want to be pinged.

@ManiacPumpkin @BradenS @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @paisleypug @Teaslee @Hong_Jooni_Pooni @117JOJO @John_Shrekinson

5 Likes
Some more people

@DraftyScienceCoat75 @Ionjiruilo_Pylon @the_yellow_and_black_individual @CodeAlpaca_2 @cottonstudio

2 Likes

yooo there’s an amogus sprite i’m doing it

2 Likes

i have to download all of these individually…

What do mean? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

they’re also not upscaled

omg puginarug youre not dead

bruh

this is all i’ll say, goodbye again

1 Like

:sob:

Can you not upscale it?

1 Like

too lazy + also i’m in school + ratio

2 Likes

nvm i’m stupid you can just drag them when you upload them

1 Like

What why?

cause i don’t wanna manually upscale these tiny sprites and only then be able to see them