Play my game: Black and White, Now with DEBUGS!

Not really the best way to use them but I found out how to use it for the AND input:

1 Like

Finally polished up the mobile controls @meburningslime. One problem, though. It’s REALLY hard to climb the ladders.

1 Like

You could use the device check to see if it is on mobile, and then if it is, display mobile controls

3 Likes

Ugh. The mobile jump is going wonkus.

2 Likes

Doesn’t work unless the game is played from the legit App Store or Google Play Store, tried it. If the user is on their phone playing on the website it counts as desktop.

I removed the infinite loop. Unfortunately, I had to delete some important code. The code makes W-133 (Don’t click this unless you’ve finished the chase scene!!!) have a body instead of just a cube.

1 Like

GUESS WHO’S BACK!!! Okay, finally added another thing. Ice. You might be thinking, “What the heck, dude?! You finally add something after, like, a month, but it’s something you should’ve added in the first level!!!” Listen, I’ve been working on a lot of collabs. A LOT. And a game jam. I haven’t really had time to work on this game. This game will keep being worked on, though. So, here you go: Ice. Moved the mechanics test back up to the first level, and I removed the signs so you don’t have to deal with them. The ice can be accessed by jumping from the top treadmills.

2 Likes

Nice to hear this is coming back.

Ooooooo, the ice is fun to play on.

I think I have an idea for Magnus.

Alright. I got a LOT of things fixed. The repeating sounds with the spike deaths has been fixed, and checkpoints have been debugged.

oh… wow.

I didn’t realize before how many people supported this game :blush:
Thank you all for that. One more thing to announce:

THE GAME IS BACK!!!

That’s right. All new code. All new tutorial. All new menu. Bugs, bugs, bugs… GONE. My trip to the great beyond of code has taught me many things, and I’m beginning to realize that the stuff I was coding was stupid :upside_down_face:
Anyways, check it out!!!

Also, if you want to be pinged for updates, please say so below

Also,

WHY HAVE ONLY THREE PEOPLE LIKED THE GAME ._.

UPDATE!

Changed ALL the sprites. Now it’s just grayscale, actually fitting the theme of the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this game still being updated?

2 Likes