Play my new Game

https://flowlab.io/game/play/1527485 here the link and please give me review and tips too

1 Like

oh and i not like an audio so i not give it, hehehe

1 Like

SUGGESTIONS

1. Add audio, it really helps bring your game to life! Even if you dont like the audio you have, maybe it fits!
  2. Make your own sprites! Using the Default sprites isn’t as cool as making them yourself, even if yours don’t look great yet, they’ll get better with time! (also drawing over/ re-coloring default sprites isnt the same as making your own)
  3. High speed can be fun and all, but giving your character better control/handling can help your game be more playable! If you want your character to be fast, make it like a little bit fast, not super fast!
  4. More levels! With a free account, I know that you can only make 5 levels per game, but that doesnt mean you shouldnt use those 5 levels! make a story! (even a short one) It again can add that much needed life to your games!
  5. Make a difficulty curve! this can be hard with only 5 levels, but try to start it off easy, and make the last level the hardest (or a boss level containing the things you’ve leaned in previous levels!)
    I hope this helped! Have fun making!
1 Like