Play Testing Games For You!

If in need of a game tester you can ping me @PhantomWolfMoon and i can test it for you!

2 Likes

I can’t tell if its in the right category to, anyways wanna test Marco?
(Side game for the Vaprzz 2022 Jam. Vaprzz is one of the users here btw)

1 Like

Sure! i would love to test Marco! :smiley: (and im just gonna stick it into this category then XD)

2 Likes

Heres Marco:

1 Like

I think this would be better in Game Reviews & Feedback

1 Like

Thanks that makes more sense XD

2 Likes

So far i love the game! Something i noticed was that if you are walking (in game XD) and then you change to a different tab the person doesnt stop walking i dont know if that happens in all games but i figured i would point it out

2 Likes

Yeah happens a lot, I’m making the first part so far, where you need to get an axe.

2 Likes

That sound very fun now i want the axe XD is there anything to do rn after you go home cause no one is at school?

2 Likes

Well, when you go home, Marco gets a note saying to break the damaged fence:
Then you have to go find an axe to break it down, I am also adding an items thing so it knows when you’re equipping something.

1 Like

When i went home it just told me that i could do what i wanted and i didnt see any notes :thinking:

3 Likes

Same maybe they didn’t add it yet

2 Likes

Oh no, I replaced it, replay the game.

1 Like

Ok i will! Thanks for letting me test Btw

2 Likes

So i replayed the game and i got the axe but how do i use it? i know it says “use numbers on your keyboard to equip” but its not letting me break the fence have you not added that? also it would be nice to have a way to go faster sometimes XD but thats just a idea

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m in the process of the things I need, gimme a sec and it will be added.

2 Likes

Cool thanks! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

I just deployed a hotfix for the level 2 portal bug. May you test the game please?

1 Like

Sure i can! It looks really fun XD

2 Likes

My whole repertoire of Flowlab games is meant to prioritize that lol

2 Likes