Play Testing Games For You!

I playtested you game and its super fun!!! Tho something i found was that when you finish the first part of the first lv and get into that ship thing i guess XD you just fall and go under everything i dont know if its suppose to do that and then i dont have a way to get up cause i dont know how to “rotate” cause im on a Chromebook

2 Likes

Oh hey, couldyou test marco again, I think the fence thing works now.

1 Like

The description says the controls for the ship, you have to press = to fly up. I made the buttons to be as ergonomic as possible.

Ooooo ok thanks i’ll retest on either Sunday or Monday

1 Like

Yeah sure! i dont have time today but i will try to retest on Sunday or Monday

2 Likes

Ok, I tested it anyways the axe thing didn’t work so I’m rebuilding it.

2 Likes

Understandable, have a great day.

@John_Shrekinson I retested your game and i was wondering. Is ur game like a remix (i guess) of minecraft? And its a really fun game (kinda addicting but in a good way)

1 Like

It was based on Minecraft yes, but I’m now in the process of removing that inspiration. In the canon lore I’ve already changed it to Gamougg and friends entering a block game that’s a knock-off of Minecraft.

Thank you!

1 Like

Cool! and no problem its the truth!!! :smile:

1 Like

I have a choosing game in the process, Marco will be worked on later, if you want, you can try it.

Sure that would be fun!

1 Like

Ok, when at least 5 endings are finished, I will, Direct Message it to you, because its still in progress

2 Likes