Play This With me Please

I need assistance to test on how The respawning works with the multi-player, come to this and follow me once you get there. https://flowlab.io/game/play/1528953

1 Like

Wtf? I didnt close the arena?> AND HOW DID YOU MOVE SO FAST!

Me: see’s Server Enders YOU WILL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE! Server Enders: RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

Respawn works also WHY AM I FLASH

No say badwords unholy pearson

1 Like

Dont tell me what to do

I’ll be merciful, since I don’t know if you were active during this time, but we had a big debate on the forums a while back and grazer even officialized it, that all curse words were officially banned. Although the f-bomb was an official ban, he said that the minor words could be used in a colorful way or something like that. Meaning if you are phrasing something from a quote or making a joke, but we do ask that you at least avoid using curse words or censor them using the Blur Spoil in the settings.

The main reason for this is because there are a lot more younger users on the forums than on other flowlab servers on other social media, like discord. So we try to set a good example for them. Not saying its all your fault. Like I said I don’t think you were present during that, so it’s not a big deal. Just try to limit yourself from that.

Understood, I was using in a joke manor, I will be sure to Blur it in the future.

2 Likes

Sir, I like to be super speed sonic + flash + the little kids show character Cat boy (i dont watch it anymore) But lemme move normally because WHATS HAPPENING!?

It isnt ussually that fast xD let me fix it

1 Like

Ok I fixed it and I summoned a spawner(You may have to reload the page because it may spawn allies which are harmless to you) so that you have something to do!

1 Like

Im losing health even though im not getting shot, i noticed i lose health everytime that thing shoots (the brown thing) it might think that its an enemy bullet and makes the player lose health. too fix it you need to make seperate bullets, one for player, one for enemy.

Im done, I NEVER TYPED THIS MUCH (dies)

E(E(E(E(E(E(E(E(E(E)e(e)x3 If you want I can Show you what happens when I “Close the server”

No.

But there is badass music when i do so…

i have one word: Badword and the Ay es es

1 Like

Just say the word and yah will have some fun.

I’d rather not thank u, now lemme play Roblox in peace

1 Like

You scared. Jk lol not really

I died in Tower Of Hell nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I said in peace now im restart.

:anger: