Player sprite hidden by foreground

I am trying to help my student fix this problem. But her player sprite is hidden behind a foreground and I have tried checking in the layers to see what the problem is and I can’t figure it out.

1 Like

This is a good question… But all you have to do is take the foreground, and put it in the background layer… then it will work fine.

Hello, tbe problem with your game is that the background is in the Ui level. This will put it above all other blocks, regardless of display order. Make background blocks in the background level and remove the Ui blocks to fix this!

Hey @gnat1 - the suggestion to put any objects that should be in the background into the background layer will definitely work.

If you want more fine-grained control, you can click on the object, click “edit”, then adjust the “display order” setting of your objects. Objects in the game layer with a higher display order display on top of objects with a lower display order.

1 Like

Hmm… I thought I tried the display order, and it did not work… But that might of just been me.

1 Like