Playing my game

:grin:

Iā€™m sure just about everyone has broken the rules at one point or another, I certainly have. But Iā€™ve also paid the price later, and it wasnā€™t worth it.

If a website tells you that you can make 3 games with 5 levels each for freeā€¦ oh sure you could just make 100 different accounts, but eventually youā€™re going to raise a red flag somewhere, and some of your accounts might end up getting deleted.

Tell me, what is easierā€¦ spending hours developing a game, only to have it deleted because you were breaking the rules? Or spending a few dollars to upgrade so that you could make games legitimately?

And trust me. I know all about money problems. Money problems are the story of my life. But Iā€™m not going to resort to theft unless itā€™s a life or death scenario. Stealing food because youā€™re starving is one thing. Stealing a video game because you canā€™t afford to buy it, thatā€™s not okay.

1 Like

idk im prty hungry right nowā€¦ :smirk:

1 Like

LOL thereā€™s got to be a local food pantry or soup kitchen in your area.

My point is, it costs money to host games on here. The price for an Indie sub is very reasonable. Sure you could try glitching it to make 100 levels on your free games, but again, I askā€¦ what would be more devastating to you personally? Losing hours and hours of work that you put into creating your game, because you were using a glitch that later ends up getting patched? Or spending a small fee to be able to make as many games as you want without worrying?

MORE: Iā€™m currently using the free version, and Iā€™m staying in the limits. Iā€™ve already put a lot of hours into my free games, Iā€™m not going to do anything foolish that would result in getting them deleted.

When Iā€™ve reached the point that I am no longer able to expand on my games any further in the free version, Iā€™m going to upgrade so that I can keep going.

Again: the price for an Indie sub here is VERY reasonable. I wouldnā€™t even be considering it if it wasnā€™t.

I am a cheapskate myself, I wonā€™t ever pay more than I think a product is worth. So far I am enjoying using Flowlab, and itā€™s definitely worth the ~$5 a month fee for unlimited use.

FINAL EDIT: Iā€™m not judging anyone here, nor am I trying to derail the original topic. Iā€™m simply pointing out that itā€™s probably not a good idea to try to bypass the set limits without permission. I canā€™t speak for everyone, but for me personally, Iā€™d hate to spend hours creating a level 6 for my game only to have it deleted later because I was supposed to be limited to 5ā€¦ Iā€™ll never be able to get those hours back again. Not worth!

1 Like