Plymouth Entertainment Free Music! (Battle of Farewells)

Just figured to try out Beepbox, and felt like sharing a few of these that you can use for FREE if you give credit!

Here’s and example piece I made in about 20 minutes XD

“Adrenaline Rush” (Battle)

More featured songs (even MORE coming soon!)

“Dance Fight!” (Battle, Rhythm)

“Sand and Pajamas” (Theme; Menu; Goofy)

“Sand and Pajamas REMAKE” (Theme; Menu; Retro)

“What’s that footstep following, never passing by?” (Dark; Melancholic; Horror)

“The Battle of Farewells” (Battle; Theme; Sad)

I’m taking on only about 1 request a week because I’m very busy at the moment, but I’ll post my own personal music here as well. If I’m making you a personal song, let me know here first, then I’ll PM you when I’m ready:)

All you have to do is credit the song, state the name of the song given, and you’ll have my full permission to use it!

2 Likes

New song!

Very energetic, excited, and would be great for a rhythm based game!

Dance Fight! (Battle; Rhythm)

Plymouth Entertainment

1 Like

New Song before bed!

A very stylized menu theme, getting a sense of dry sandy lands and an epic - and goofy - story!

“Sand and Pajamas” (Theme; Menu; Goofy)

Plymouth Entertainment

Hey @rcreger, want to try making a new song for Bounce Jams tutorial?

Here’s my list of specifications to make it easier on you:

• Relaxing
  • At least 1 minute long
  • Atmospheric

If you do this for me, i’ll make you a special section in the games credits!

1 Like

Alright, you’ll be the one request for the week (or more), I’ll get on it when I can!

I have request my needs are: a little sad, a little happy and a bit upbeat, at least 45 seconds-a minute long, try adding some piano if you can

1 Like

I’m doing at most one a week (requests), but you’re on the list for the next one!

that is what i was hoping, take all the time you need, i will mention some of your music in the description

1 Like

GASP MORE MUSIC?!?! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
hey, these are really good! you know I’m gonna suggest covers of touhou music, I just… can’t not suggest covering the touhou soundtrack it is so gooood… aight add that to the waitlist, i guess? just go give them a listen and pick one, if you can’t I’ll find one for you

1 Like

Hmm… I can try a cover, but I’m probably not the best with them XD

But, when you’re up, I’ll give it a shot:)

1 Like

Thanks bro! Will do:)

Hey @rcreger! If I wanted a song that’s not open to the public could I DM you?

1 Like

Yep! All requests will be exclusive to you unless you wish otherwise. I’ll PM the requester when I’m able to get to their song.

1 Like

:+1: If I ever need anything I’ll think of you!

1 Like

I’ve got ya man! See you when it’s time:)

1 Like

to this day I remain amazed by the range of Touhou music. There’s the calming menu and ending themes, the upbeat battle themes such as the hakurei shrine theme, the fast paced themes like marisa’s that perfectly fit the speed of the battle, the frantic and epic themes at the end bosses, and the sheer chaos that is yukari’s themes

oh and help me i’ve been trying to beat touhou 7 for a month now

1 Like

This song is my favorite thus far. XD

1 Like

I haven’t listened to touhou before XD that’s why I’m gonna take a look at it when it’s time.

That said, I won’t be able to help you with touhou 7 lol

1 Like

Which one? XD I can’t see which comment you replied to

1 Like

It is “Dance Fight”. It’s so fun to listen to.
If you click on the arrow thing on the top right of the comment, you’ll see which comment I replied to.

1 Like