Plymouth Entertainment - SOL [GHOST GUNNER - OUT NOW!]

NEW FREE SONG!

Inspired by @sup3r87 - wanted to see something more upbeat/fast, so wanted to try my hand and go head-in for a faster paced track. Note that it is also meant to be a loop:)

“High Flight of '87” (FREE; Upbeat; Electronic; Loop)

Cheers!

8 Likes

Sometimes, we make promises to the people we love. We do this because we don’t want to hurt them. The truth is, in hind-sight, that is the greatest folly of a kind man.

– A stranger in the meadow who no longer trusts his own shadow

Quote goes with the song I made, “I Thought I Would Always Be There”.

9 Likes

Love the use of the words Meadow and Shadow together

5 Likes

Shadow Meadow

3 Likes

Working with @Greggo with something cool. Stay tuned - I technically can’t say anything, so if you want to see updates, be sure to keep an eye out for any of their messages or threads:D

7 Likes

GHOST GUNNER MUSIC COLLAB!

What he said XD

Greggo’s Post

@Greggo provides some more information on our collaboration for Ghost Gunner!

6 Likes

Seriously, this is just another banger, solid job! It’s cheery, but has a hint of retrospection? It’s awesome is what I’m getting at. Looking forward to your future work with Greggo :+1:

7 Likes

I appreciate it! I was testing out some new chords I haven’t used before with that one, so I’m glad it turned out alright:D

5 Likes

A chord progression I like is Cm6 → B6 → Dm7b5 (half diminished) → G7, it sounds really nice.

3 Likes

I might try this one out, thanks for the suggestion!

3 Likes

Worked a little bit more on the SOL script today:D Also did a little pixel art for fun:

I feel like the background is a little off, but eh

Cheers!

9 Likes

:moyai:

5 Likes

This pixel art is actually incredible. You have grown so much since A-box. Marvelous work :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Made a quick pixel art animated portrait - not related to any projects. Just wanted to try something out. Meet Harold:D

New Piskel

10 Likes

SOL DEVELOPMENT 2ND ANNIVERSARY - APPARENTLY

Just noticed this, but SOL has been in development for 2 years now as of September 2022. It’s a bit late to mention it, but thought I should bring it up. Also apparently @glowbug 's Doors of the Kings has been in development for 1 year now. It felt like it got started like, 4 months ago.

Is this how it feels to be getting older?.. And if time is going so fast, why is work moving so slow lol

Anyways, cheers!
Here’s to another year of development, cuz there is no way this is releasing before I’m done with college XD

12 Likes

What an incredible milestone! I didn’t realize Sol had been in development for that long. It’s so cool have been watching a project like this evolve so much, especially on Flowlab. This has been a huge inspiration for me and I can’t wait to see what’s in store for it next!

7 Likes

NEW FREE SONG!

Okay… I really liked making this one. Turned out pretty decent in my opinion. Give it a listen:

“The Duel” (FREE; Cinematic; Battle; Ending)

Cheers!

7 Likes

Wow, it sounds pretty amazing. Good job on it!!

5 Likes

Thank you:D Really proud of this one

5 Likes

Sounds great!

4 Likes