Plymouth Entertainment - SOL [GHOST GUNNER - OUT NOW!]

Good luck in your classes! Stay strong comrade. I’ll be joining you next year :’)

5 Likes

Good luck man! You can do it!

And thank you:D

6 Likes

Made a pixel art - nothing SOL related. Just pretty proud of it:D

“Batman in Red”

9 Likes

SOL - CONCEPT ART - KARUASHI

This is a concept art for a concept boss. No development of this boss has been made. Karuashi is a blade weilding, high speed boss whose blade can cut through every metal and energy, including Whispe.

I like the design, but it will be hard translating it into the game with a smaller aspect ratio, especially with the amount of detail (plus, Karuashi has hands, which I’m not too acquainted with since I’ve been with Sol, who doesn’t even have arms).

Either way, I like this concept. Maybe will use it, who knows. Still have the early SOL stuff to work out, so this won’t be for a while even if it does materialize. Cheers!

7 Likes

5 Likes

Never thought I’d see a Mr. Shrekinson meme with my stuff in it lol

5 Likes

There is more to come

3 Likes

SMALL PARTICLE UPDATE

This is the last day of the weekend, managed to get something out:D Made a collision particle that only spawns when the player falls off a certain height (about 100% or 150% above the player height). It also uses 0 physics, and just uses basic position eases and random direction to pull off the effect.

Since Discourse won’t let me upload a video, or even a GIF, of a demonstration, you’ll have to go to the Ply-Ent Discord to find it. I’ll leave a link here, and if you haven’t already, go ahead and join! You’ll be getting more broad updates, including stuff outside Flowlab, and it’s easier for you to find demonstrations that I can’t upload here.

Ply-Ent Discord

Cheers!

EDIT: Added the effect to jumping as well to give it more emphasis.

7 Likes

4 Likes

NEW FREE SONG!

Took a few evenings to make this one, and since I’m sick today, decided to finish it up and share it. This is a FREE track, so you may use it in your projects and edit it, as long as you provide proper credit in your project.

“Founding the Foundation” (FREE; Upbeat; Electronic; Adventure)

Cheers!

6 Likes

I can’t get enough of the music you make! It’s super impressive what you’re able to do!

6 Likes

Thank you very much:D

5 Likes

(ANOTHER) NEW FREE SONG!

This one got done a lot quicker than the last track:D

“Rooftops” (FREE; Spy; Mysterious; Arcade)

Cheers!

6 Likes

(YET ANOTHER) NEW FREE SONG!

Another quick one I decided to make while I’m sick:D

“Echo Stains” (FREE; Futuristic; Techno; Robotic)

Cheers!

5 Likes

Get well soon, and way to go on another great song!

5 Likes

Thank you! I’m actually feeling a lot better now. Along with that:

… ANOTHER NEW FREE SONG… WOOH!

I have too much free time right now lol getting the creative energy that I’ve kept up the past weeks out now. Experimented with a more chill track this time:

“The Tipping Pine” (FREE; Bells; Calm; Holiday(?))

Cheers!

7 Likes

They just keep coming!

5 Likes

Didn’t have any inspirations today lol maybe tomorrow:D

4 Likes

NEW FREE SONG!

Made this one based off a story I made in my head lol This song is of FREE use, so enjoy in whichever way you want to.

“I Thought I Would Always Be There” (FREE; Ambient; Calm; Melodic)

Cheers!

4 Likes

NEW FREE SONG!

Inspired by @sup3r87 - wanted to see something more upbeat/fast, so wanted to try my hand and go head-in for a faster paced track. Note that it is also meant to be a loop:)

“High Flight of '87” (FREE; Upbeat; Electronic; Loop)

Cheers!

8 Likes