Plymouth Entertainment - SOL [GHOST GUNNER - OUT NOW!]

Dang it ok i make my own version as well anyway

I’m stupid I was trying to fix the way how unnatural it was with adding more behaviors but I realized I accomplished that after messing around with gravity and the jump height. 1 thing less I don’t have to worry about

Yeah, I’ve seen it before - but it’s definitely improved, now. Really nice work on them arches XD

3 Likes

Yeah the running I’m making is really broken at the moment

1 Like

I DID IT, every thing is beautiful

1 Like

So, the movement code in Sol decided to glitch out of nowhere (the switches kept on displaying the incorrect on/off, and changing one switch would change another switch I didn’t even touch - @grazer ?). So I’m testing out with stuff to try and make an even better version. At least the jump still works!

4 Likes

Want my movement code? @rcreger

Also how many switches do you have in the code cause I have a total of 4

1 Like

rereger probably has a million switches. This is because the movement bundle doesn’t run itself, they have multiple bundles constantly turning other parts of the bundle off.

More switches for different combos/attacks.

That happens to me sometimes but from what I know, that’s just a visual glitch :upside_down_face:

Well i can see that I’m just talking about his running

I wish it was just something visual - but it’s gone all wonky. It functions, but delayed on only moving to the left. It’s weird. Oh well, it shouldn’t take too long to redo it, since I know the goal of it.

And Unity Guild, I’ll be uses pieces of yours as reference, actually:)

6 Likes

Man, this is the fourth time now! Moment I come onto the forums something happens on one of the topics I have on watching. Weird…

5 Likes

Well, well, well… I found the issue.

With how much stuff is being put into the x-axis movement code, I must have accidentally clicked a flow wire without noticing. Good thing I found it, cuz now it’s back up and running! Gotta be careful XD

4 Likes

WHAT’S THAT? SIX THOUSAND VIEWS???

Wow. Never thought I’d see that. Not to mention this thread managed to garner up 1.8k likes and 775 comments? Thank you guys for your never ending support, it’s all I need to keep going:)

More updates coming soon!

4 Likes

Congratulations, old friend! Keep up the great work!

evil laughing coming from 3k otc

3 Likes

Thanks, bro!

proceeds to give a vicious glare

3 Likes

4,890 likes

2 Likes

sheeesh bro

that’s a lot :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Thanks lol, you’ll get there eventually

2 Likes