Plymouth Entertainment - SOL [GHOST GUNNER - OUT NOW!]

Just saw that the new Mind Clock piece reached 8 hearts!!! (Thanks @grazer for giving it the final push XD) It is now the most liked post on the thread. Thank you everyone! Expect more Sol news later this week…

2 Likes

I feel like I’m going to ask for the entire story of the game, get a full philosophical novel, and break my brain

1 Like

I’m trying my hardest not to spoil anything too valuable XD

I’m going to make sure the wait was worth it, though:)

1 Like

I’ll be here, watching, waiting
(just don’t forget to send me the entire story once the game is released)

1 Like

Now, I can do that XD

I already have about 70% of the main script finalized, and about 30% of the side mission scripts down, so not too far off (the main script was 100%, but side missions have called for some changes in the flow of the story.)

1 Like

Just dug through way too many replies and found @rcreger’s first one. Dude was being helpful before he even knew what he was talking about lol

(PS: rcreger @'d grazer 127 times)

1 Like

And I sat through listening to @Crigence read out each of those 127 replies…

Also, for memories sake…

Daniel Folston (…)
Johnnyboy
Cthornock
Toastmaster64
SomeGuy

and grazer actually being multiple people…

Don’t worry guys, you are not forgotten!!!

More information on Sol will be released, so keep an eye out:)

Le gasp, you mentioned cthronock
ahh the memories, but what about kwells?

1 Like

He didn’t come up during our search, but yeah i remember him

Good times

2 Likes

My gods, I actually know him irl

1 Like

Very nice @rcreger! I’m looking forward to seeing what you do with this game.

1 Like

Thank you @Trueabberation !!! Much appreciated!

2 Likes

SOL - PROGRESS UPDATE

Sorry for the lack of posts of late, everyone! It has been busy for a bit, however… I can say one thing…

It is a matter of fact that I will be acquiring an INDIE account! Before this post, there was a level of uncertainty due to figuring out if it was worth it. But I have to say, it will!

Like I have mentioned before, having Indie will allow Sol to be our top game with content, visuals, gameplay, enemies, puzzles, and story! You know how I had stated that Sol may only about less than half an our to beat?

… We can definitely consider it going over an hour and a half of CURRENT content. It is possible that this could impact speed, but with the current loose release, it should not change too much. Expect a LOT of game updates during Thanksgiving and Christmas time (and yes, I’ll be posting a few other cutscenes, too!).

5 Likes

REMEMBER, we’ve also been working with @Crigence on the upcoming Bounce Jam update, and we’re getting a lot of stuff done! He may still be look for help in certain areas, so don’t be afraid to ask where you could help!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

(Direct questions to @Crigence - for I have no direction in the update neither do I really know what things, outside of mine, need to be done.)

2 Likes

"A hollow sound fills the air,
Yet silence is only what rings truth.
To everyone’s fear and utmost despair,
A whip crack breaker of one’s tooth.

For they see this broken land,
and find harvest within it’s soil.
But the land shall not keep it’s hand,
And the men of the land shall boil.

The ground will swallow them whole,
The wheat and fruit and veg of the land dispersed.
Land of this kind will never see a man’s role,
And shall forever of which be touched be cursed."

– Excerpt from The Crimson Fields by Howard Munche

2 Likes

worth 2000 bobux my guy

2 Likes

Thank you very much @theglitch055!!

1 Like

hey anymore poems?

1 Like

I post poems when I can:) thanks for taking interest

1 Like