Plymouth Entertainment - SOL [GHOST GUNNER - OUT NOW!]

I mix up the languages XD but Sol also means “sun” in Latin, sooo

EDIT: actually, “Solis” is more commonly used, but “Sol” also still means sun

1 Like

estás en lo correcto

1 Like

“Soleil” means sun in french lol

1 Like

I mean, it’s still close XD I think we can generally agree Sol means sun, though

2 Likes

@rcreger both are free soundtrap is an online source https://www.soundtrap.com/link2 and Frooty Loops (FL) Studio is a downloadable software

1 Like

So excited and I cant wait to check it out after all you are putting your Heart and SOL in it!

3 Likes

I see what you did there XD

And thank you! It’s definitely one of my longer term games, so I might actually move it onto a market place. It all depends an several variables, though.

4 Likes

Oh and “sol” means ground in french too

1 Like

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR SOL

Currently, the plan is to only release Sol on Flowlab. However, I’m considering on releasing it on other PC platforms as well, such as Steam and GameJolt. Steam will have a small set price with the possibility of donations, whereas GameJolt will most definitely use the “PWYW” feature. Flowlab will be the only free place to play Sol. However, to protect my assets and everything within in the game, if the following proves itself large and if I cross a number of set milestones on other platforms, I will get an LLC to help establish a brand (I’m hoping to make this a long term thing).

This is just a snippit of my plans for the future - and it’ll be a 2 and 1/2 year road, but if everything works out, it’ll be a great start.

Thanks for tuning in:)

8 Likes

Awesome, similar plan for all my games

1 Like

You should try putting it on itch.io too

2 Likes

I thought that it was down since it used Flash - but I’m assuming that it was some of the games. If that’s so, it will probably follow the Steam pathway, but it’s either or.

Thanks for letting me know XD

2 Likes

Awesome that’s great!

2 Likes

Thank you, everyone, for the support so far! It was a tough decision, and potentially risky, too.

So, tell your friends and family about the game when it releases XD (I kid… Unless)

5 Likes

I would 100% recommend that, but when it’s officially released on flowlab keep it unlisted and provide links to those you think deserves the free package.

1 Like

Could you copy the game and send a link so we can test?

1 Like

It’s no-were near ready for testing yet

1 Like

I will get play testers @Cactus_Studios_Games, but as @The_Kodex said, it’ll be quite a while

1 Like

Ok, could I be a play tester when it will be ready?

2 Likes

Of course, man! You’ll have to remind me when it comes though (play testing could come from around 1 1/2 years to 2 1/2 years from now, so).

1 Like