Plymouth Entertainment - SOL [GHOST GUNNER - OUT NOW!]

What an incredible milestone! I didn’t realize Sol had been in development for that long. It’s so cool have been watching a project like this evolve so much, especially on Flowlab. This has been a huge inspiration for me and I can’t wait to see what’s in store for it next!

7 Likes

NEW FREE SONG!

Okay… I really liked making this one. Turned out pretty decent in my opinion. Give it a listen:

“The Duel” (FREE; Cinematic; Battle; Ending)

Cheers!

7 Likes

Wow, it sounds pretty amazing. Good job on it!!

5 Likes

Thank you:D Really proud of this one

5 Likes

Sounds great!

4 Likes

GHOST GUNNER - RELEASE DATE!

Recently @Greggo made a post revealing the release date for Ghost Gunner…

October 21st!

Mark you calendars, it’s pretty good:D

8 Likes

Mark your calendars so you can enjoy the wonderful soundtrack by @rcreger :relieved::raised_hands:

P.S. you’re the best, rcreger! The game wouldn’t be the same without your music!

7 Likes

SOL - SOUND AND PARALLAX UPDATES

Worked a little more on SOL the past few days, adding and mixing sound FX, music, and the previous foreground parallax FX.

Sound FX includes:

• Footsteps
  • Jumping
  • Landing
  • Air dash
  • Grass (reworked)

Music includes:

• SOL original track - “Allegory

Added the remade pipe-rock foreground object (by @glowbug) as a foreground object - prepped the other 2 foreground object sprites, also by glowbug.

More to come, stay tuned!

EDIT: Added the rest of the foreground objects.

EDIT 2: Added more foreground parallax layers, changed parallax layer color values, and also added more lighting objects in tunnel test level.

6 Likes

NEW FREE SONG!

This is the final track in the EXILE - Free Album, which will be released on YouTube once I make cover images for each of the tracks (and re-download my editing applications onto my laptop). A lot shorter and more arcade-y and loop-able:D

“Walk the Plank” (Plymouth Entertainment; Arcade; Loop; Bright)

Cheers!

6 Likes

10 Likes

Almost there…

Ghost Gunner - Releasing Tomorrow!

6 Likes

So… what’s been happening with Plymouth, huh?

1 Like

Same ol’, same ol’

Been working on SOL in little bits here and there, but I’ve been mostly focusing time into Ghost Gunner. Since it’s almost out, I should be getting some more progress into SOL, but I wouldn’t expect anything too major. Plus, college and work stuff is taking a good amount of my time and energy along with it (and sometimes my money lol).

I’ve also made a small SCP concept with my friend who wants to make a Unity project. I wouldn’t say that’s Ply-Ent related though, more of just a me project with him as a programmer and me as a graphics artist, and we’re collaborating on story and so on (currently under codename “Project Charlemagne”).

Anyways, that’s what Ply-Ent has been up to lately. No new news on the DATE-A! and A-Box Remakes either:/

@hihilogic

5 Likes

GHOST GUNNER - OUT NOW!

The new game by @Greggo - Ghost Gunner - is OUT NOW! I had the pleasure of helping out with making some music for the game and do some play testing, and I have to say as an insider, it’s an absolute blast to play through:D

You can check out Greggo’s official post with the game link here: Ghost Gunner - PLAY HERE

Cheers, and happy spooky month!

8 Likes

NEW FREE SONG!

I absolutely LOVED making this track. Heavily inspired by the music from A Silent Voice (fantastic movie, one of my favorites), I think it has this lonely sound to it that I just adored from the movies OST - nonetheless to say, I’m kind of proud of getting something similar sounding out of beepbox. Not sure how’d you’d use this for a project - but maybe it doesn’t need to be used:D

“More in My Eyes” (FREE; Melancholic; Slow; Ambient) - and yes, the title is a reference to the movie lol

Make sure to credit me if you use this! Cheers!

EDIT: Made a very small edit:D

6 Likes

FREE ALBUM - EXILE - PREMIERING ON YOUTUBE!

The royalty free album, EXILE, is now premiering on my YouTube. The album, consisting of a total of 10 tracks, will be releasing at 12 am EDT.

You can find the YouTube channel here: cregerBot

Cheers!

EDIT: The track, “More in My Eyes” will be releasing as a single:D

8 Likes

EXILE - Free Album is OUT NOW!

EchoStains_Cover

8 Likes

NEW FREE SONG - "Holding On for You"

This is the second track for the new album, POND, which is going to be themed around more melancholy, slow, and sadder music. I don’t know why, but I just like the atmosphere of it and how nostalgic it kind of feels. Plus, as I stated previously with the previous release, the movie A Silent Voice, especially the OST, has been on my mind a lot of late and I just have to get those creative juices out.

Anyways, here is the new free track:

“Holding On for You” (FREE; Slow; Melancholic; Cinematic)

Cheers!

NOTE: The previous track in the POND album is “More in My Eyes”

7 Likes

NEW FREE SONG - "After School"

Third track for the album “POND”. This one is a little more cheerful, but it does have some sad, nostalgic undertones with the more baser parts. This one branches a little off from the main theme of the album, but still keeps the main idea:D

“After School” (FREE; Slow; Electronic; Nostalgia)

Cheers!

3 Likes

NEW FREE SONG - "Sleeping in the Back Seat"

Fourth track for the album “POND”. This one had the theme of hearing a car radio late at night, in your youth, half asleep in the back seat. Nostalgiaaaaaaaaaa

“Sleeping in the Back Seat” (FREE; Cinematic; Ambient; Calm)

Cheers!

4 Likes