Plymouth Entertainment - SOL [GHOST GUNNER - OUT NOW!]

:confused:
10 mention limit
7 users mentioned

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Hey, @rcreger I responded to your post on my wixsite (Sorry for being off topic.)

1 Like

Wait, I thought I thought it was 8? And I thought I wrote down 8? Dang, I be confusing myself XD

@Ramshacklegamestudios yep, I got it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

nah you’re good; he miscounted haha

1 Like

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE

Hello, everyone! Wow, it’s been eight days since the last post…

Anyways, recently - as you could see - I’ve been off Flowlab for quite some time, even the forums. Well, due to this, I am afraid that Sol’s release is being pushed into “to be determined” due to this. That also includes the demo. I’m currently busy with a lot of other things, otherwise I’d be working non-stop on the game. You might see a update here and there, but nothing much.

I wont disclose the reasons of my absence, but just know I’m still working in game development in one way or another. So please keep your patience:)

All of you guys gave been fantastic on this thread, but it’s going to be quiet for some time. But keep an eye out for whenever you see me comment on it. Thank you guys, and stay tuned.

– rcreger

7 Likes

Ok rcreger it makes sense that it will be quiet it is gonna be a big game

8-bit that is me

1 Like

Hey, RC! Sorry to hear that you’ve been so busy and that life’s getting in the way. I hope everything’s okay and turns out well, and that you’re okay as well. And whenever you get back to work; don’t crunch! Take your time, and don’t let life stress you out.

Sending my best,

-G

3 Likes

WOW that was good <0000000000000000000000000000000>

1 Like

Thank you, guys, for the support this far! It helped a lot:)

3 Likes

(college)

Fight is the same as battle

1 Like

Mario & Luigi Gangsters in Time | Fantendo - Game Ideas & More | Fandom

1 Like

I know im a little late but I hope that everything alright and dont rush

1 Like

Yo, thanks @edwardi :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We still be saving you a spot in our council board

Having been gone, it appears I am three weeks late! I apologize profusely for this blunder! Best of luck with any ordeal you must face, we’re always here to help!

With confidence,

-Akita

1 Like

Thanks man, much appreciated!

-Plymouth Entertainment

3 Likes

You’re back! Woooooo!

1 Like

i missed you i felt weird with no rcreger but now im happy

3 Likes