(Closed)Pokemon! Let´s go!

WHY IS THE GALAR DUDE USING A MEWOSCARADA, A POKEMON ONLY FOUND IN PALDEA!??!??!?!??!?!

2 Likes

I have no idea but the only attractive thing in pokemon’s universe are my pokeballs probably, the bright colors attract lots of pretty birds such as peacocks and barn owls

2 Likes

i drew this on my social studies paper

5 Likes

That is…10/10.
Amazing

3 Likes

I’m making a Pikachu drawing. I hope you guys will like it.

3 Likes

I meant to say that the drawing itself is a surprise, im not drawing the surprised Pikachu meme. Sorry to anyone that wanted the meme.

1 Like

Me, Sweettea12345, and a friend of ours have actually been creating designs to try to make our own pokemon world. We´re almost there actually, just need to finish up the story, gym leaders, elite four, and other things.

5 Likes

My favorite Gen 9 pokemon is Tinkaton. But then my favorite starter gen 9 is Meowscarada. My friends keep making fun of me that I chose Sprigatito but in my defense…
About 87.5% of Sprigatito is Male.

1 Like

Tinka is the best

1 Like

2 Likes

that just means you like feminine men

2 Likes

:scream: no i just like the design because magicians are cool isnt that so amazing like oh my gosh i bet you were amazed from this information that i, deadly smile like magicians and that meowscarada is a magician pokemon and that’s really cool and also i was gonna choose quaxly but I didn’t like his final evolution that much because it was not what i expected but when i saw meowscarada i was oh so cool magician pokemon with cool mask isnt that so amazing but then my friends were like :face_with_raised_eyebrow: and I was all like: :scream: but then me and my other friend found out about the gender ratio of the pokemon and he decided that i was valid and then i told him that just think magicians are cool tophat or no tophat and he understood and so all my friends stopped being :face_with_raised_eyebrow: and became :neutral_face: and i also became :neutral_face: and today i still like magicians because they look cool :scream:

bonus content for who survived my very long sentence

Look at the freaking design its so cool like that mask is amazing and that fact that meowscarada has a reflective fur line on its cape just to camouflage the stem of its flower (i got that information from the pokemon card) is so cool and I also love dark type pokemon so since you said:

i felt very offended and decided to type up and essay with barely any capital letters and no periods indicating that it is the end of the sentence therefore i do not like

i like magicians thank you for reading

(funny)

2 Likes

meowscarada isn’t a magician, it’s some kind of stage performer

2 Likes

actually he is look at the card it literally says the magician pokemon (cant show im on mobile)

5 Likes

oh ok, i chose fuecoco because it’s the best starter

4 Likes

I like them all, weed cat for grass, drip duck for water, and grimlock for fire. I like grimlock.

3 Likes

All the gen 9 starters and their evolutions are solid

4 Likes

Yeah, the gen 9 starters are all pretty good. I just favor fuecoco because I think his first evolution is cuter than the rest. Also fire type is the best starter type in my opinion.

4 Likes

A poison version of Eevee I drew.

3 Likes