Poll: Most wanted new feature

Luminous, I believe rotation may just be a visual effect, like size. When an object shrinks, it still retains its giant hitbox, so maybe rotation doesn’t actually rotate the hitbox, either.

Hey! Maybe like a video node that is different from animations, it displays a video along with audio. That would be perfect!

@grazer you should consider that in the future

@grazer
I voted for desktop export but you know what I’d like even more? Online multiplayer and I think a lot of other people would use it too.

As much as I would enjoy multi-player, the mobile functionality for the apps is very laggy, and that would only significantly worsen with multi-player. Aside from that, the only logical multi-player function would be peer to peer, like over local Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, since having a dedicated client would be pointless, since most games never get finished, or polished.

online multiplayer? for it to be used on those purposes, you need it to be quite popular. if only 2 random people know about it, they probably wont play much and their time schedule should also be different. especially if people overuse this feature and theres like 1000 (finished or unfinished) of them.