Pong behaviors not lighting up

Ok, I’m back again with my Pong game. This time I’m attempting to add an endless single-player mode in which the player simply tries to see how many times they can hit the ball without missing. The problem now is that I am trying to test out behaviors in the Test Ball’s behaviors, in the Score bundle, but when I try to test it the behavior links light up like they should at first, but if I go back to the menu and then try to play again, NONE OF THE BEHAVIORS LIGHT UP ANYMORE! I don’t know what’s going on or how to fix this. Please help me

(Bonus question, is there a way to create a backup of my game in case I screw something up terribly and want to revert to my currently WORKING game?)

They are lighting up OK for me, not sure what’s going on. Maybe try reloading the page?

1 Like

I’ve tried that, and then it works at first, but when I go to the menu and come back it stops. Maybe it’s just not loading because I’m on a weak school Chromebook and it’s struggling to process all of the code in that bundle? Idk. Also, about that whole game backup thing. Is that a thing I can do?

1 Like

It’s probably because of the chromebook, mine struggles a ton to play when I’m watching code.

1 Like

Also no there is no back up unless you have indie, but there’s no way for your game to be ruined unless you go deleting all of all your objects. If you mess up code just ctrl z.

1 Like

Oh, ok. See, this endless mode I’m working on kinda requires me to go in and restructure and reconnect a TON of the code, so if this feature doesn’t work out then I am worried it could mess up the rest of the game that I already had working