Post-FlowJam BOOSTER Giveaway (FREE Indie)

I can try and help you if you’d like. I cannot do pathfinding so if that is what you are referring to, I am not your guy lol.

1 Like

So, I need the monster to follow the player and jump over obstacles if needed to.

2 Likes

On a 2d game scale, not 2.5 (top view) lol

2 Likes

Yo @ShadowGaming do you want to join a awesome team? Its awesome

2 Likes

it is really cool.We’re working on a game right now.

2 Likes

It depends, what is it.

1 Like

Use this example provided by thebrickccentric

3 Likes

Just a little problem: in order for this to work, I have to add to many objects to where I won’t be able to add LORE;this would make the game very different from how I want.

1 Like

Also the player would have to be the waypoint and that woulden’t work

2 Likes

@ShadowGaming the group is a awesome group where we have a bunch of people (So far 6) and we are all helping into making one game to make it epic and it’s a tribe game kind of like @Hong_Jooni_Pooni game Frogspawn, but it is not rushed and it already is coming really good. We are wondering if you could join and potentially help with our project or give ideas! It is your call for if you want to join or not. (If you join you don’t have to do anything, you could give ideas or help and edit the game in general)!

1 Like

Ok, may I see it first?

2 Likes

sure, lemme invite you to the team, you can see what its about and if you don’t like it, you can leave, no editing permission yet though

2 Likes

what advice? also btw sorry for the late response i was doing some human stuff :skull:

1 Like

I mean like the advice you gave me on my fnf game where I had to make my own sprites so the game wouldn’t look choppy remember!

ah yes my wise words of “dont make your game look crappy”

2 Likes

ill try to play it when it stops glitchin bc it wont load lol anyways i gotta eat breakfast rn cya

1 Like

Cya :slight_smile:

so uh for some reason the Flowlab games aren’t loading soooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Should I take a video about it and send it to you?

This should be continued in a new thread of a pm

2 Likes