Post your current art project (Non-Flowlab or Flowlab)

So, I’ve been thinking about this for quite some time now and what really made me start was because of what @meburningslime was posting. Mainly some of his projects that he does that aren’t flowlab related like his mini-figures. So after some thought I finally realized that now would be the best time to say something or post this now that the Flowjam is finished since the anticipation is high for everyone waiting for the scores to come rolling in. So to kind of lower stress I wanted to make some sort of discussion where anyone can post any art projects that they do outside of flowlab. Which this could also help boost morality and encouragement among the forums and we could get to know each other a little better. I couldn’t think of a really good title so I just kinda thrown one up there, but I’ll change it when my thicc skull can some up with something.

Anyway the rules are simple. You can post just about any type of art that you made such as models, drawings, pixel art, even cad stuff if you want. But everything must be appropriate or you would gladly show your family it. You could even posts games that you made using something other than flowlab, since this is kind of a project topic, flowlab games technically are allowed on here so if you want some extra advertisement for your game then I don’t mind if you post it on here. Now that doesn’t mean spam the same game non here over an over again, but maybe once is good, unless you add an update then you could post it a second time. Which this kinda also implies for any other art creation.
Anyway if you feel that you uncomfortable with showing some art stuff then you absolutely don’t have to if you don’t want. But I know some people have amazing gifts and I feel that maybe it would be kind of a good idea to collaborate on stuff like that. Although this is mainly just an idea that I feel would be pretty beneficial on here. Even if your a great writer you can post stories on here. Like I know @rcreger and @browngr can make some pretty good stuff and who knows, it might inspire people to make games based off of stuff like this.
And yes meburningslime, custom SCP’s are alowed, lol.

5 Likes

http://scp-sandbox-3.wikidot.com/meburningslime

1 Like

Okay, I’ll have to probably post a project on here, but I’m not sure which ones I should. I mainly make LEGO Mocs, mainly based off of transformers. Some of you probably saw a LEGO garage I posted a while ago so some of you have an idea of what I pretty much do in my free time.

1 Like

I make moosic

2 Likes

Somebody reported the Heavy is Dead on youtube so naturally I had to repost it.
Also the image I used to censor the hanging is just random first one I saw out of my gallery lol
@grazer sorry for the Identity Theft lol

1 Like

Like it on youtube if u can lol I beg u

1 Like

I ought to do something exclusively for this; I’ll have an artpiece ready by tomorrow :ok_hand:

1 Like

I have a few creations, which counting up everything I put up above, most of my work would pretty much contribute in the models category since I only do LEGO Mocs, lol.

Hmm. I wonder if minecraft creations would count.

1 Like

Would hope so! Boy do I have some cool snapshots of my Minecraft version of Flutin hahaha
Wouldn’t be able to share those ones yet due to potential spoilers tho…

1 Like

Speaking of minecraft creations, @meburningslime. I’m actually currently working on an SCP inspired map and I actually found a way to add keycards and readers without mods. But it does require commands and a texture pack, but it works really well. I’ll have to make a video of it and send it to you.

1 Like

I know how to make a keycard reader in survival…

1 Like

Got an idea; and at the same time; I can make an ad for HAKK3R 2, and at the same time, I can confuse the hell out of my audience. Win-win-win :wink:

1 Like

I know what you mean. Making a keycard reader out of red stone and stuff. What I did was retexture each axe to be a keycard. Wooden being one and diamond being five. Then I made all of the logs look like quartz blocks with a red keycard reader on it and stripped logs with a green keycard reader. I then made a custom command for a level one keycard or wooden axe to only be right clicked on oak logs. So a level one keycard can only open certain areas. A stone axe or level two keycard can be right clicked on oak and birch logs. And a new log is added to each higher ranking keycard. Each log like a light containment zone can only be accessed by a level one keycard. So the oak log is connected to an observer so when it it stripped, it will turn green, toggle some pistons to open and then power a command block to set the stripped log back to an oak. I know this sounds somewhat confusion, but when I make a video about it it’s a lot easier to understand.

1 Like

Ah. That’s impossible on mobile so I couldn’t do that.

1 Like

And here we are! The first appearance of a company I’ve been writing into the VCM for a long time, called “SegaTakai”. A group of evil masterminds based in Japan; the pinnacle of military technology. In the year 1965 after World War 2; Japan sought cold, ruthless vengeance from the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Emperor Akina Suzuki founded a company called SegaTakai; which would lead on to become the greatest threat of America ever, even outpowering the Nazi Regime of Germany in just three short months. Their first considerable display of power was in the year 2002, six years after they had been bombed by a mysterious vigilante by the name of @Crigence. They started World War 3, by attacking the West Coast of America with just two of their experimental explosives. Northern California, Oregon, and Washington were all wiped in one day. The explosions were heard from across the country, and the radiation had effects all the way to Texas. America was devastated, and after processing what had happened, returned attack a day later, on October 1st, 2002.
The allies did the same, yet some how, nothing was confirmed. 5 nuclear bombs were launched at the Northern Islands of Japan. And none were accounted for. Destroyed mid-flight by SegaTakai’s revolutionary technology. No explosion in sight. Just debris and scrap metal falling from the sky in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and Middle East. So began World War 3, which lasted three years, and was filled with SegaTakai giving mercy to the American and British governments, with the occasional win being pulled from SegaTakai being too merciful. It ended when they agreed to sign a peace agreement and send help to the attacked areas from 2002. They agreed, and sent 400,000 soldiers to help with the effort. 400,000 left, and only 380,000 came back.

15,203 died from radiation poisoning. And the others? Killed by the left over members of families, seeking revenge against this giant corporate demon. They continued to develop their technology, and as the years went on, they started growing more and more powerful, but kept their agreement and stayed within the boundaries of Japan, not causing any trouble.

Until World War 4.

AUGUST 25TH, 2091

A collection of long years into World War 4, not even 100 days until the world was quiet, dead, and whimpering in its final breaths, SegaTakai launched an all-out attack to destroy the rest of the world, and no one knew. Forty-five nuclear missiles were launched, and chain reactions started everywhere. England, East Coast of America, China, North Korea, Russia, Canada, Brazil, everywhere that initially posed a threat was immediately obliterated in just one day.

That was the end of World War 4. Reality went dark for the first time in decades. Monarchia went online, and Northern Japan was the only functioning major city left on Earth.

This is SegaTakai. The greatest army on its planet, and the destroyer of that same world.

4 Likes

English please

Hmm… I have a few stories as well, probably not that good. I know the story off of the top of my head, but I forgot some of the characters names so you might have to give me a minute.

1 Like

haha np! Love hearing other people’s work; great for the imagination

1 Like

I wrote like three frickin books off of it. No wait… Four books were just remakes and I have like two sequels and an entire other line from a different story. I wrote a lot back in seventh grade so I have a lot of rereading to do.

Non were that great since my English at the time was garbo and a really long story had many spelling mistakes or else I would send the google drive link for them, lol.

2 Likes

I made a timeline for my character so confusing and long you’d be a grandparent the time you understand lol