"Project Light" Open World Game - Tell Me What You Think

Hey. I’ve been working on this game called “Project Light” for quite some time now. And after a ton of work and a fair share of annoying-hair-tearing-out moments, I’m ready to advertise it for the first time. If you’d like to know some stuff about the game - keep reading, if not; just click the link below.

http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/179138

Project Light basically puts you in the shoes of a main character who is tasked with eliminating darkness from his world. The maps in this game are huge, colorful, and filled with secrets. The main character actually has no attack powers, the only way to fight enemies, eliminate darkness, and get to the next level is by pushing a pedestal of light. But if you choose not to use the pedestal, you are free to roam the map on your own; collecting coins, finding treasure, pushing rocks on top of buttons, etc. It’s up to YOU how you decide to play. The game is difficult, but as you progress you begin to learn how to properly manage a level and collect the most loot.

You can also unlock over 40 skins by collecting coins and gems! There are even potions which will rarely spawn and give you special abilities! (You’ll find a lot of things in this game will rarely spawn or change. Such as flowers and coin types.)

Despite all this, the game is NOT DONE. I will be getting a membership here soon and will be adding new items, levels, SIDE QUESTS, and enemies for you to enjoy. So just keep in mind that things are subject to change.

If you have any suggestions, comments, or would perhaps like to help me in some way (maybe finding better music for the background or perhaps an idea for a cool new enemy) just let me know in the comments below. I’ve put a lot of heart into this game and I want to please as many people as possible before I try and post this to the app store or to other gaming platforms.

Thanks.

So far, It’s AMAZING. Although, I would like to know how do I attack and the text is a little hard to read. Other than that, keep up the great work. I’m looking forward to see how the game turns out. Also, I too, am working on an open world game called Persecution, and I would love to here what you think of it so far, if you ever get the time.

http://flowlab.io/game/play/231736

@leonknighte he said there is no way to attack.

Oh, oops. Just goes to show I need to pay attention more ;). Anyway, the game is still great.

Sorry I wasn’t to clear in the description. But if you push the pedestal with the flame on it near enemies and darkness, they will dissipate. It looks really cool.

Glad you like the game! I’ll be sure to try yours out! :slight_smile:

How did make the character move without walking to the edge of the screen?