Put Your Games Here Guys!

Hey guys I plan to play at least one per video on my youtube channel. So if you could put all your games here then I will give you credit when doing my videos. Thank you.

5 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

Thanks for all your games guys! I will surely play them all!
My videos will be 5 to 10 minutes so I think I can spend time.

1 Like

Hey @John_Shrekinson
For you games I will make 3 parts to it since you have given me three games.
Is there a sequel to it? If there is can you list them in order? Maybe I can play them in sequels.

1 Like

I do have sequels, but the the three games I chose to send you are all separate, single games with nothing before or after them (yet). Ok, three parts sounds cool if you want more content. Here’s my entire original Taile Gamougg trilogy:

1 Like

Ok thanks John_Shrekinson I will Surely put this together

2 Likes

I will do this in order to John_shrekinson your halo game(well kinda looks like it) is up first. ready to see the noob play???

1 Like

Ok. Yeah, I’m ready to see the alleged “noob” play. I will make sure my games are a fun challenge and great entertainment.

Not mine,still a good game.

1 Like

I was one of those beta testers/idea person for that game actually so was other people

2 Likes

My most successful game

2 Likes

John_shrekinson your games are long I think I have to do different video on the same game.

3 Likes

1 Like

reviving this topic with this

1 Like

Nice song but this topic is dead dead…

1 Like

But you’re alive so this topic can be legally revived unless you are not doing the thing anymore

2 Likes
2 Likes