Questions >:D (Community Lounge)

WELCOME TO QUESTIONS,
I realized theres like 2 people having their own little channel of something like Flowlab Memes Channel
Or Glorius OTC

So this is where… theres just questions
So yeah heres how it works:
Ask a question or just say something, I’ll search it on google or google translate, then we get the result you participate in the google thingie and stuff idc, now GOODBYE.

2 Likes

Like Food? (20 has to be right here pls ignore this)

This is what i got for food

Ignore the suessville thing and brainpop and other stuff thats from the first time Covid came

Wait have you seen my cousin? He says that Flowlab Sucks And Should Never Be Made So Im Testing It But I Don’t Know How To

Uhm you click the button?

Im bored already im just going to delete this account bye

How sus are you? (Among Us question)

2 Likes

Results:

1 Like

I was asking you personally but ok

How sus am I?

0%

How sus are slenders and other things to crazy to be on the internet including roblox on our horrifying lives meeting people threatening us into an endless parodox not knowing whats out there with friends losing minds and dying people?

Ultra 4k HD 88 bit Luxury Deluxe Edition Special Vip $1000 prize Sus
Aka (morethansomething%)

1 Like

I see. I don’t like Roblox, there are so many reasons why; but the YouTube video called “how Roblox is exploiting young developers” sums it all up perfectly.

1 Like

Games are fun in roblox, theres lots of breaking rules in roblox, destroying famous games and stuff sadness. “How Roblox is exploiting young developers” is a good video

1 Like

there’s a sequel to that called “Roblox pressured us to delete our video, so we dug deeper”. The channel is called “People Make Games”>

1 Like

There is no fun in Roblox. It’s just as absent as the moderation.

2 Likes

I meant some of the games are fun, but you’re right with the moderation roblox doesn’t even care thats why there’s so much online daters there.

2 Likes

Humans always ruin childish or child-friendly games.

2 Likes