R-O-B-O Open World RPG (Official Update Page)

R-O-B-O is a game i’m currently working on it isn’t done or anywhere close but it probably will be ready for testing by the end of the week…
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Through out the week i’ll be releasing teasers of the game (images, story, game style ect.) I will release the BASE STORY NOW: You live in a world divide by rich and poor people each year 5% of the poor go to the directors board to present their idea if you impress them you become rich… you play as a boy named Max Williams one day you make a robot prototype for the day your apart of the 5%. eventually the robot turns on and starts speaking this robot has feelings! The coding self structured and the AI was incredible, as the lonely days past, you and the robot become good friends but one day on the annual 5% selection the UPPER MEN STEAL YOUR ROBOT

5 Likes

YES @DraftyScienceCoat75 im doing a rpg like you but mine is sci-fi themed!

3 Likes

it sounds really cool! I can’t wait to see it

4 Likes

character reveal
EDIT: i did not make this sprite

1 Like

hmm reminds me of this game I played before called pokemon… :question:

5 Likes

reminds you of pokemon lol

Officially got slime spawner done and thanks to my opponent @DraftyScienceCoat75 i got the slimes to follow me as well

1 Like

opponent

I see how it is…

games on

1 Like

also i know the spawners look similar but i’m done with it yet
“OPPONENT” sorry lol how about partners in crime or healthy competition stuff like that lol

1 Like

i was gonna post a video but i don’t know how or if you can

1 Like