Ramshackle Games [Decimation]

• I’m on the D.O.M dev team and would like to start working again
  • I’m not on the D.O.M dev team but I want to help
  • I’m not interested but I will watch your career with great interest
  • I’m on the D.O.M dev team but cannot help at the moment

0 voters

I might be able to start working on the game again soon, but I’d like to see who’s with me.
@rcreger @HuckleBerry @ManiacPumpkin @MetaNinja

6 Likes

For those who answered option A would you be open to messaging through DMs or is there some other form of communication you’d rather?

@rcreger @MetaNinja @rcreger @HuckleBerry (sorry for tagging you again)

5 Likes

DMs is fine for me I think

4 Likes

I’ve worked with you before, but at the moment I am unavailable:/ on vacation right now, and I’ll be working on the DATE-A! Remake and a bit of SOL when I’m back.

But I’ll try to remember to let you know whenever I’m up for it again:D

3 Likes

Sounds great! Im looking forward to seeing DATE-A and anything else you have to offer :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

@ShadowGaming @The_Kodex @meburningslime I’m going to be honest here guys, I had no idea you were on the team but I’ll go ahead and tag you since you are.

Edit: there’s a poll up there that l wanted you to see

5 Likes

@_GAMOOG before you’re officially on the team I need to ask you one question.

If you had to choose one thing what would you say is your specialty when it comes to making games?

Edit: I need this to help me figure out what role you have on the team

2 Likes

Knowing how important this game is to you I’m really glad to see it continuing development :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

flowlab guns

2 Likes

Well, D.O.M does have a lot of guns :sweat_smile:

But even still can you be more specific? Unless you just want to be the “gun guy”

2 Likes

I can make good disintegration animations for characters dying by using advanced pixel erasing

2 Likes

Ah, you just gave me an idea

“gun that disintegrates the infected” doesn’t really fit the theme, but I could make it an easter egg :laughing:

Would you say that your good at animation? (I’m trying my hardest to come up with a specific job that I could give you)

2 Likes

at animating certain things, yes. But not that many things. I’m mostly just ok at everything.

2 Likes

Maybe you can give him an example of what your good at, so its easier to give you a spot on the team. You don’t have to, and I don’t know If that’s what he’s looking for but its just an idea :wink:

3 Likes

ok

2 Likes

first evolution of Flowlab platformer kombat
cunning foes
levels and menu advancements
best weapons (mostly guns)
first attempt at a shop
first example
Second evolution of Flowlab Kombat
least violent and miscellaneous advancements
local multiplayer

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll check these out whenever I can

2 Likes

ok!

2 Likes

Okay @_GAMOOG welcome to the team!

Rules:

1. Do not add anything to the game without first consulting me or @HuckleBerry

2. Ignore rule 1 if I give you a task

3. Have fun :wink:

4 Likes

That’s weird, I can’t seem to invite you. Is your name GAMOOG on the actual website too?

2 Likes