Ramshackle Games [Decimation]

Im ready to start working :slight_smile: (When im not in school, busy doing school work, or working on team super blocky racing)

2 Likes

Sounds good :+1:

(I’m going under the assumption you saw the rules and understood them fully)

2 Likes

Alright guys, I’m going to be working on the game right now so if something changes and you notice it do not change it back even if it doesn’t look good at first I’m probably still working on it.

2 Likes

@HuckleBerry would you like me to change your recommended game in the description, or are you okay with it being a stitch in time still?

2 Likes

(Your intro is also outdated if you wanted to change that)

2 Likes

What could i work on? and if you didn’t already, could you add Mebslime? (Its my other account)

1 Like

Wait are you serious? I thought you were two different people

2 Likes

Oh jeez, I’m so dumb I thought I posted this through the DMs. Well let’s continue there.

2 Likes

LOL

1 Like

My name is [GAMOOG] on the website.

2 Likes

You’ve been invited!

1 Like

pog

maybe change to August Silence if you can :smiley:

as for the intro I can work on a new one, although I really think the intros aught to be faster as well as skippable.

2 Likes

Mortal Kombat 11 puts the most important intros (Warner Bros. and NetherRealm Studios) in their own screentime, but fast and skippable. All of the other intros and logos for the companies and stuff is on one single page, which is also skippable.

1 Like

Will do. I’ll change that when I get the chance

1 Like

MILESTONE:

D.O.M 1300 plays. Wow, that was quick! Thank you everyone for playing (and hopefully enjoying) my game :grin:

Edit: sorry for the awkwardly short message, I didn’t have a lot of time to write this down

6 Likes

Great job! Glad to see it prospering, and also seeing you more on the forums! It’s great to have the iconic yellow and red profile pic be in a thread again:D I thought you might have gotten busy again, so I’m really happy seeing you on more often!

Cheers:)

3 Likes

Thanks! (You can thank @HuckleBerry for the new profile picture)

2 Likes

UPDATE:

-new dialog (go to house 1 and punch Shirley as much as possible)

-new dialog (go to house 1 and press enter as many times as possible when near Shirley)

-removed dialog (refined version added later)

3 Likes

Anyone up for some random info on D.O.M?

@rcreger @HuckleBerry @ManiacPumpkin

3 Likes