Ramshackle reviews (grand re-opening!)

simple leave your game here and I will review it!
it will be rated out of ?/10
pixel art ?/10
style ?/10
how well art fits the style ?/10
gameplay ?/10
enjoyment ?/10
difficulty ?/10
story ?/10
music ?/10

and I will give you suggestions at the end of the review

everyone who enters their game will be submitted into a contest whoever wins gets bragging rights, will have their name posted on the title of the discussion and wil be mentioned on all games I make until there is a new winner

demos will be rated out of ?/5

remember that I do have school so if your game doesn’t get reviewed right away that is good because it means I am taking my time to get the best review possible

kk

yes I will get both reviews done soon!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hey!!! wuzzup!!! can you review my game again I updated some of the animations and stuff read the description for all the info of what was added and of course you know my game: Dead Zone link here: https://flowlab.io/game/view/1362583

Thank you so much for the in put. If you would like to know the story read the description also I know the game is a bit unforgiving but its supposed to challenging but I see where your coming from in the beginning and have no Idea on what your supposed to do. Also for the flowlab sound I would like to add in my own sounds but right now I am using the free membership. Also I think you would be happy to know my game I am working on now has custom sprites and animations. Thank yo so much for your
time and your input inspired me to make my next game better and I hop you will review it when its done. Sorry for the long reply

I don’t care if you give me a 0/10 cause I didn’t put more than 4 hours of work into this.

ok I will get working on that review tomorrow!

and for @zan101 no problem I enjoy doing things like this, and I am appreciative for the long reply!

Just wait @seamothmaster45 … The Retroscape will change everything… Just expect it in about 6 months… Yeah…

I see

ok @zan101 don’t take this too harshly like you said this is your first game!

art 3/10 mostly all pre-made sprites, but I won’t give it a 1 since you did change it up a little bit and because of the boss sprite

style 2.3/10 I like the idea for the game, but it wasn’t quite executed in a fun way. Like I said this is your first game, and it is better than my first game but it is not quite NYCTOPHOBIA by @“JR 01” , Galaxy Trek by @meburningslime or the winner of flowjam Tonight by @PixelPizza as a word of advice look at those games look at what they did amazingly and add your own spin to it! Don’t take this the wrong way I’m not saying copy what I am saying is take ideas from those games, and put those ideas together to make the best game on flowlab! With enough work I believe anyone can make my new favorite game!

art+style 2.6/10 the idea of the game was very original, but there is something about pre-made sprites in games that just makes me angry. My guess is that it is because I know you can do better! Make your own sprites or work together with someone who wants to make the sprites for your game! Either way I think your next game will be really really good!

gameplay 3/10 like I said in the style section the idea was really good and something I have not seen before, but the way you execute it is all that matters! It could be the best idea in all of flowlab, but if you don’t execute it well enough people will not give you the recognition you deserve!

enjoyment 5/10 I really enjoyed this game but, blah blah blah I am going to spare you the lecture that I normally give people since it is your first game!

difficulty 5.6/10 I found this game a little unforgiving when you first start you have no idea what to do! Later on you start to realize, but…

opening 0/10 no opening present

music/sound I finally got the sound on my computer to work sooooo 5/10 flowlab made music nothing incredible just flowlab made music

story 0/10 I cannot tell if there is no story now yet or ever idk

overall very very good first game! like I said earlier this is waaaaaaay better than my first game! Idk what mine even was! I have to give you a quite solid 2.4/10 so far, but don’t take too harshly of you’ll be too busy sulking when you can be making it better than ever before!

cool thanks

I think that it is crazy that @meburningslime STILL has the top spot after all of the great games I have played!

yeah definitely @zan101 I’ll get working on it as soon as possible for me

Hi can you review my game Its my first game I ever made I would really appreciate the feed back https://flowlab.io/game/view/1399938

Review My Game Plz https://flowlab.io/game/play/1318759

ok @GrimProdutionZ your review will be done by tomorrow!

Tomorrow

Im Guessing You Goining To Sleep?

The Game is A Tale of Light and Darkness, tell me what you think:
https://flowlab.io/game/play/1318390

ok @GrimProdutionZ here we go

art 7.8/10 I really like the art but it feels unsatisfying at times the style of the ship is very very commonly used and I think it could be better

style 8.9/10 I really like the style but feel that it still needs work I know it is called Pixel Ship but at times it feels like that is all it is

how well your art fits the style 9.7/10 your art fits the style very well

gameplay 8.9/10 something about flying around shooting asteroids just feels right

enjoyment 10/10 I really liked this game and enjoyed it very much

difficulty 6/10 not too difficult but not too easy I like it :slight_smile:

overall I really liked your game and I would say that it could easily be brought to a 10/10 with not much work! overall I’ll give you an 8.4/10