Ramshackle reviews (grand re-opening!)

thank you for submitting @“The Kodex” I’ll have your review done by this evening!

Ok Thanks

ok @“The Kodex” here it is

art 10/10 very pleasing to look at I could stare at these sprites for hours

style 9.5/10 I really liked the style of the game it just feels right!

how well art fits style 10/10 the sprites fit the style extremely well I don’t think you could have done it better!

gameplay 8.6/10 really time consuming yet really fun good job!

enjoyment 9.4/10 really enjoyable, but there are a lot of things you can improve on

difficulty 6.4/10 not too difficult but still provides a good challenge

overall I really liked this game and was very excited when you submitted it for a review! I loved this game but I don’t think it is quite finished I’ll give you a 8.9/10 but like I said with Pixel Ship it can easily be brought up to a ten

@seamothmaster45 Thank you so much for the kind words and reviews, I really appreciate what you gave me. But, can I just ask what kind of things can I improve on? You said it is not quite finished yet - Could you maybe give me a list of examples of how or what to improve on my game, and how to have it brought to a 10. I want to officially release it soon, so tell me everything I need to know to make this perfect.

Why Is It Called Pixel Ship Reviews???

@GrimProdutionZ yours was the best game at the time which is why it was called Pixel Ship reviews, but I liked @“The Kodex”'s game better which is why it is now called A Tale of Light and Darkness Reviews

Human Sandbox - Controls in description - Buggy but who cares… ’
https://flowlab.io/game/view/1355900
Eat my head

OK KEYYYYY

Wait Guess What Not For Long When My New Game Is Done hahahahahahah.

Its Goin Good So For

ok @Diamondkittyxl here we go

art 7/10 very visually pleasing but some sprites just confuse me

style 8/10 I like the idea very violent but surprisingly fun keep it up :slight_smile:

how well the art fits the style 10/10 at first look you wouldn’t think that it fits the style of the game, but
at first look you would be wrong!

gameplay 3/10 there isn’t a story or anything that you are supposed to do except torture humans I think you could probably add something else to that

enjoyment 10/10 There is something about torturing humans that is just really enjoyable

overall I really enjoyed playing the game and would give it a 7.8/10

Here’s a game I was going to use for Flowjam 2020, but decided to just make it another game instead.
https://flowlab.io/game/play/1318569

I would recommend reading all of the controls since it can be quite confusing. It’s not done yet, but I was hoping for some feedback before it becomes finished.

thank you for your submission @ManiacPumpkin I’ll make sure to get that review done by this evening!

Okay, thanks.

ok @ManiacPumpkin here we go!

art 6/10 I really liked the opening screen but was kind of disappointed when I saw the actual art for the game I really think you could have done better

style 8/10 I really liked the style of the game but again it just feels lasily done

how well art fits style 9.4/10 no matter what I said before the art does feel right with the style of the game!

gameplay 8.5/10 really good idea feels like a minecraft type of game

enjoyment 9.6/10 I really enjoyed playing the game! other than some minor details that annoyed me it is almost perfectly enjoyable!

difficulty 3/10 the game is really good but I feel like it is not quite hard enough this is probably just my opinion but it is a little bit too easy for me

overall it is a really solid game! I really liked it and feel you could go much further with it! don’t take the art and style ratings too harshly just try to improve on the things that I did criticize or don’t! either way it is still a great game, and I would give it a 8.7/10

Yeah, I need to update all of the sprites, the ones I have are temporary until I finished with the attack system.

ok! keep it up :slight_smile:

Wait, did you play until night. After 2 minutes of the game, zombies start to spawn, soon I’ll add skeletons, which will have more health and attack.

@seamothmaster45 I know your really busy but could you try to answer my previous post from earlier?

Oh, and @ManiacPumpkin Your game is fantastic and the only problems with it is it looks too cartoony. Don’t take this wrong, your game is badicly a flowlab terraria which is great, but it seems to cartoon. With inproved graphics, the game would be even better.

@“The Kodex” it is just the way the game feels it just does not feel like a finished game I think that it just needs a few finishing touches of your choice

don’t take it the wrong way it is my favorite of all the games I have reviewed!