RamshackleStudios: Audio Logs!

Lol, I see where your coming from. I usually type Wixsite but occasionally I’ll just type “site” because I’m lazy.

Huh? What does that have to do with anything?

I was answering your post.

But that’s not an answer… it’s just a random fact

2 Likes

This is why Wix is bad

Trust me, I’m studying webdesign

1 Like

I would definitely agree that the final product isn’t very good, but it’s convenient to be able to make a simple site on the go very quickly. Especially since the only reason I’m using it is because I usually can’t get on the flowlab forums often.

Side note: I misread this

I thought you meant something completely different

1 Like

It’s not what the website looks like, it’s how it runs

1 Like

@beanies_bugs

that’s already better

3 Likes

beanie bugs also bought a domain name for their website I think.

Ours run with the wix domain (don’t know if that changes anything)

1 Like

Maybe get a better computer to run it

It’s not that, did you not see his other post about beanie bugs website? Same thing running it and he ran it on the same computer.

2 Likes

That’s not how GTmatrix works, that’s not how websites in general work, oml…

1 Like

Well if I’m using a better computer websites always run better

1 Like

The screenshot I sent is of the webiste GTmatrix, which tests the website on their own side, not on my computer specifically. Moreover my computer is actually pretty good for that kind of thing

1 Like

You need a better computer

Maybe so, but that wouldn’t change the mark on gtmatrix

2 Likes

What Agent_Y is saying is that the gtmatrix isn’t showing the grade for how it runs through his computer, it shows how it runs in general.

Yes, performance is a lot more better than looks.

1 Like

Yes, a professional web designer showed us that that’s what people do when they want to check how well their website works

2 Likes

face palms I didn’t think I was going to start an entire discussion about how to create a professional website with my Wixsite I only use to upload concept art when I can’t get on the forums lol.

1 Like